People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
OAPs that go the the feckin supermarket at the weekend, they have all feckin week to dodder around the place, keep the fcuk out at the weekend!!!!

Road workers..One drills a hole while the other 5 stand supping tea watching him.Lazy bunch of bastards.Why do they have all that machinery? Steam Rollers etc etc ? They never fecking move

Road workers..One drills a hole while the other 5 stand supping tea watching him.Lazy bunch of bastards.Why do they have all that machinery? Steam Rollers etc etc ? They never fecking move
Why should it bother you train-boy?

:018: if you had got the train like you were supposed to you wouldnt have been happy slapped by some 12 year old hoodies. :icon_bigg
I'm just glad they were on the other platform and seperated from me by about 2 zillion volts :icon_bigg

People who post polls and make them private.

All mongish opinions should be identified and dealt with accordingly.

The cnut of a 15 year old chav who burped towards my direction in Greggs this lunchtime. Chaventry lives up to it's stereotype

I felt like twatting him one there and then - but I was just munching on my Steak and Kidney Pie and I didn't want to jeoparise losing the chuck of Steak was about to eat. However, something else stopped me, it was telling me that revenge shall be revealed at 5pm this Saturday.

The cnut of a 15 year old chav who burped towards my direction in Greggs this lunchtime. Chaventry lives up to it's stereotype

I felt like twatting him one there and then - but I was just munching on my Steak and Kidney Pie and I didn't want to jeoparise losing the chuck of Steak was about to eat. However, something else stopped me, it was telling me that revenge shall be revealed at 5pm this Saturday.

A chuck of steak sure sounds appetising

I'm lost, who's Gregg? Is he the Coventry fan that you didn't want to slop your pie on?

People who stand the wrong side of a crossing and then walk right across you. If you must do it, get further infront of me before cutting across.

And drivers who block crossings in traffic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610