People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be like the parting of the waves if you had let her Melts, and who would she have blamed as she crashed to the floor :icon_roll

How did they do it ? Let us all in on the secret so we might be able to avoid it.

They take a sample of your credit card's DNA then inject it into fake credit cards that have sheep printed on them.

People who pay attention to their bank accounts and credit card statements...£700.00 FFS! It was hardly worth the effort of cloning the f*cker.

People who pay attention to their bank accounts and credit card statements...£700.00 FFS! It was hardly worth the effort of cloning the f*cker.

Is that all you have got? :102:

How did they do it ? Let us all in on the secret so we might be able to avoid it.

sticking a small sticker over the last 3 digits on the back your card tends to do some good in avoid scammers.....otherwise its the fault of the stupid bastard shops/banks who don't check the chip on the cloned card

sticking a small sticker over the last 3 digits on the back your card tends to do some good in avoid scammers.....otherwise its the fault of the stupid bastard shops/banks who don't check the chip on the cloned card

I dont follow that logic at all :102:

I agree, it was a lame effort at ripping me off, but when you consider they probably bought the details for less than £50 its a fair old raquet.

I dont follow that logic at all :102:

The 3 security digits on the signature strip on the back of the card are used to validate online purchases, so I guess he's saying make sure nobody can see them.
Not sure what he means about checking the chip.

How do you reckon they got your card details DF?

The 3 security digits on the signature strip on the back of the card are used to validate online purchases, so I guess he's saying make sure nobody can see them.
Not sure what he means about checking the chip.

How do you reckon they got your card details DF?

You dont need the security digits for anything apart from online transactions. The cloners have a penchant for currency not toasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69