People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twats that indicate left as they approach a roundabout and then stop right at the junction to drop the ****ing kids off, they then continue to indicate left as they pull out to the right just as I'm overtaking them, ****in dozy tart must have got her licence from a ****in Christmas cracker :098:

I think that was me :icon_lol:

Hit a nerve there Melts:102:
Yes, I have to drive around England for my job. I encounter women, old ****s and members of certain sections of the globe on regular occasions. For some reason, these are the ones that cause me problems more than anybody else.

People who design long job application forms with stupid questions.

Also all this discrimination monitoring stuff:

are you Christian or Catholic?!!!! (other choices were available)

Why should they care if I'm gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, pre-op transgender?

It's all gone mad.

Yes, I have to drive around England for my job. I encounter women, old ****s and members of certain sections of the globe on regular occasions. For some reason, these are the ones that cause me problems more than anybody else.

Very diplomatically put. :023:

People who design long job application forms with stupid questions.

Also all this discrimination monitoring stuff:

are you Christian or Catholic?!!!! (other choices were available)

Why should they care if I'm gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, pre-op transgender?

It's all gone mad.

I work with a lot of councils building their websites (which council out of interest?) and they put that there so that their HR department can make sure that they are being evenly non-descrimatory. When I pointed out to them that surely by asking they were even less likely to discriminate they looked at me as though I had shit in their tea.

I work with a lot of councils building their websites (which council out of interest?) and they put that there so that their HR department can make sure that they are being evenly non-descrimatory. When I pointed out to them that surely by asking they were even less likely to discriminate they looked at me as though I had shit in their tea.

yep I don't understand it really. Surely if they don't know whether I'm a lesbian or not they can't be accused of descriminating for or against me because of it.

yep I don't understand it really. Surely if they don't know whether I'm a lesbian or not they can't be accused of descriminating for or against me because of it.

That's the whole point of it though, they require themselves to appoint a quota of <InsertMinorityGroupHere/> and positively discriminate against everybody else.

That's the whole point of it though, they require themselves to appoint a quota of <InsertMinorityGroupHere/> and positively discriminate against everybody else.

so would you recommend I tick the lesbian or pre-op box, which do you think stands a better chance of getting me an interview?

As a straight, white, Christian with no discernable disabilities I don't stand a cat in hells.

so would you recommend I tick the lesbian or pre-op box, which do you think stands a better chance of getting me an interview?

As a straight, white, Christian with no discernable disabilities I don't stand a cat in hells.

Just reinvent yourself as a disabled lesbian Muslim from Botswana, you'll be a shoe in

or maybe its a way of finding out who the shirt lifters are who apply along with troublesome religions etc etc, so they thenm know who not to offer the job to...:102:

I know thats how I would use the information.

or maybe its a way of finding out who the shirt lifters are who apply along with troublesome religions etc etc, so they thenm know who not to offer the job to...:102:

I know thats how I would use the information.

Surely that be racial discrimination though BG?

John Gaunt is on newsnight tomorrow. The question the researchers put to him is not far off your implication. Asking about how the average white English working class living in the UK's values have been devalued, particular under Labour.

Before some of you JG haters outhere spit your dummies out. The question is being asked for him to discuss with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69