People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
so would you recommend I tick the lesbian or pre-op box, which do you think stands a better chance of getting me an interview?

As a straight, white, Christian with no discernable disabilities I don't stand a cat in hells.
Whenever I'm employing I create a special section on the application form depending on the job available:

Melton's Company's Jop Application Form said:
What is your sexual orientation:

1) Straight
2) Fudge Packer
3) Lezza
4) I'll **** owt

If 3), please attach a photo to decide if your application is to be processed. To speed up the application please attach a picture of your other Lezza

John Gaunt is on newsnight tomorrow. The question the researchers put to him is not far off your implication. Asking about how the average white English working class living in the UK's values have been devalued, particular under Labour.

It has nothing whatever to do with party politics

Before some of you JG haters outhere spit your dummies out. The question is being asked for him to discuss with others.

What difference does that make? He's still a vile, bigoted ****.

The ****S that stole my rucksack from the hospital ward yesterday whilst Mrs SJN was in the operating theatre. It contained a couple of books, my laptop, her phone and her purse with cash and cards in it, all of which is a matter of complete imbuggerance as it can all be replaced, what has really ****ed me off beyond all recognition is the fact that they made off with her engagement and eternity rings. :098:

Now I'm not one normally to think ill of people as that's just not how I am and normally wouldn't wish things upon others as I don't necessarily think that that's the way to live your life, however, in this case I am prepapred to make an exception and hope that these vile creatures die a very painfull, slow lingering death sometime very soon. :098:

The ****S that stole my rucksack from the hospital ward yesterday whilst Mrs SJN was in the operating theatre. It contained a couple of books, my laptop, her phone and her purse with cash and cards in it, all of which is a matter of complete imbuggerance as it can all be replaced, what has really ****ed me off beyond all recognition is the fact that they made off with her engagement and eternity rings. :098:

Now I'm not one normally to think ill of people as that's just not how I am and normally wouldn't wish things upon others as I don't necessarily think that that's the way to live your life, however, in this case I am prepapred to make an exception and hope that these vile creatures die a very painfull, slow lingering death sometime very soon. :098:
I would wish death on them too, mind you, I wish death on most people.

School play ticket allocators, now these people really piss me off!!!

School play ticket allocators, now these people really piss me off!!!

Oh yep I'm with you on that one.

In a similar vein, people who organise school trips, sending letters home saying how you should encourage your child to go as it would be invaluable experience and greatly benefit whatever they are studying - then only have 40 places for 120 children.

Oh yep I'm with you on that one.

In a similar vein, people who organise school trips, sending letters home saying how you should encourage your child to go as it would be invaluable experience and greatly benefit whatever they are studying - then only have 40 places for 120 children.
More to the point, my daughter is playing in a play that could have prevented me from going to see Bjorn Again, but the ****ers have put me on a different day allowing me to go said event:icon_bigg

More to the point, my daughter is playing in a play that could have prevented me from going to see Bjorn Again, but the ****ers have put me on a different day allowing me to go said event:icon_bigg

Oh dear. Did you not slip in a bribe?

Just put on a white satin jumpsuit and say thank you for the music.

The people who thought French and Saunders were remotely funny enough to put them on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69