People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look on ebay to see if I can get another. Maybe look for a couple so as just to make sure when I shoot the chutney ferrets. ****ing benders!

I thought you were a racist this week?
Confused closet batty boy is next week isn't it?

lenny henry in the new ****ing hotel advert "ive seen something smalltime"...
yeah your ****ing profile mate

Last edited:
Car designers who several year ago decided that cars no longer needed 'proper' bumpers. Look at your average 5 year old Mondeo and laugh at the hole they all have in the rear 'bumper' or the bit of plastic wobbling about hanging on with a wing and a prayer.

Oh for the return of chrome and rubberised bits.

Thought he was ok in Tiswas (probably cos I was at "that" age), but on seeing him do so called stand up, he has one big feck off chip on his shoulder.
He can feck off and take his missus, Billy Connolly, Russell Brand, Ben Elton, Stephen Fry, Allan Carr & his sidekick, and that patronising blode bint from East Midlands evening news with him.

Having said that, the blonde bint scrubs up ok, might have to reconsider her:icon_wink

Thought he was ok in Tiswas (probably cos I was at "that" age), but on seeing him do so called stand up, he has one big feck off chip on his shoulder.
He can feck off and take his missus, Billy Connolly, Russell Brand, Ben Elton, Stephen Fry, Allan Carr & his sidekick, and that patronising blode bint from East Midlands evening news with him.

Having said that, the blonde bint scrubs up ok, might have to reconsider her:icon_wink
He is one of the most racist people I have ever seen on tele.

Whilst he doesn't directly insult white people, it's all "black people" this, "black people" that. He's not after equality, he's after black supremacy.

You're right, he has one huge **** off chip on his shoulder.

Haven't seen it.

In fact I haven't seen him do anything since 'Chef' apart from Comic Relief.

Sounds like I've had a lucky escape :)

They must have spent all the budget on Mr Henry's salary as its very cheap and embarassing in a Cillit bang/ Everest windows type way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69