People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iain Hume.

I've had enough of the **** now.

I will certainly be voting for him in BB's "Wanker of the Week" award next week.

Tosser.

People that knick £40 from your wallet then probably feel good about themselves for handing a found wallet to the train station.

The chap sat next to me today. I thought he was going to explode. Feck me, it's only a game....

That all depends on where you were sat & what game you were playing.

If you were sat on a bus playing 'flick the peanut' then it's no surprise that his patience was tested.

People that knick £40 from your wallet then probably feel good about themselves for handing a found wallet to the train station.

This happened to my o/h. He gave it a quick look and thought they had only nicked the cash and only realised when the bank rang him that in fact they had also taken a credit card which he rarely used and was tucked away at the back. They'd left the one he always used at the front.

This happened to my o/h. He gave it a quick look and thought they had only nicked the cash and only realised when the bank rang him that in fact they had also taken a credit card which he rarely used and was tucked away at the back. They'd left the one he always used at the front.

Last year, someone took all my cash after I had 'misplaced' my bag on a night out. I was lucky that all my cards, and more surprisingly, my phone was still there, but it still made me feel violated. I know it was my own fault, but still, if I ever find a purse or a wallet, I've always handed it in with the contents intact. I couldn't live myself if I took advantage of the fortuitous situation, which is probably what the thieving scumbag thought. I hoped that the bint who took my money drank herself so stupid she choked to death on her own vomit, but I have always been one to hold a grudge!

How do you know that the person who handed the wallet in was the thief? It seems much more likely that the person who stole the money just threw down the wallet, and somebody else found it and handed it in.

The bitch who (instead of saying sorry) responded to a polite request not to block my drive again by telling me she can park wherever she likes.

I have to confess to losing my temper somewhat.

I do believe the message eventually managed to get into her significantly smaller brain.

The bitch who (instead of saying sorry) responded to a polite request not to block my drive again by telling me she can park wherever she likes.

I have to confess to losing my temper somewhat.

I do believe the message eventually managed to get into her significantly smaller brain.
Equal rights and all that shit, kick her ****ing head in.

Really ****s me off to when people park in front of my drive, it is ****ing obvious it is a drive so why park there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69