People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot fault the staff at the Wilkos in Wigston, they're excellent!
I stay out of the Melton Wilkos, thickest ****s in town. Well, second to the mongs that are in there shopping for dishcloths that are 3p cheaper than any another shop.

Nosey ****s, especially nosey ****ing Scottish ****s.:icon_evil

scrotey hands free car kit installers who say they'll be with you at 9 and not turn up till 11.30. tossers:icon_roll

Female "customer service assistants" in Warephone Carhouse who can only answer your enquires in monosyllabic grunts and who are more interested in their fecking make up than selling me a phone.

I felt like putting her across my knee, pulling down her panties and giving her a good spanking I can tell you:013:

steady on, you're making this thread far too exciting

People who ignore you when you try having a conversation with them just because they are playing silly music games.

:mad: :018:

I tried to play and answer at the same time. Multi-tasking.

Well that's where you went wrong. Everyone knows that women can't multi-task to save their lives. Ask 'em to do more than one thing at once and the poor dears get all confused and just can't cope anymore.......

:icon_wink

There is a need for a new smilie, methinks......one with narrowing eyes, hands on hips and toe-tapping.

gypsy.jpg

liking your thinking on that one :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611