People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEHOVAS ****ING WITNESSES

Its not even 9am and the ****s are at the door. Loads of them on the lane, like a swarm of double glazing salesmen, all breaking off in pairs to disturb your saturday mornings.

I didn't say a thing I just slammed the door shut and they can witness that, stupids ****s!

People who buy Birthday cards with a great big "4" written on the front. Especially when the Birthday Girl is quite obviously 3.

What is wrong with today!!!!!!!!

Now just had some ex convict trying to sell me some dusters and dishcloths. Supposed to be putting them on a better life away from crime! ****ers!
Not happy with having them around here.

JEHOVAS ****ING WITNESSES

Its not even 9am and the ****s are at the door. Loads of them on the lane, like a swarm of double glazing salesmen, all breaking off in pairs to disturb your saturday mornings.

I didn't say a thing I just slammed the door shut and they can witness that, stupids ****s!

What is wrong with today!!!!!!!!

Now just had some ex convict trying to sell me some dusters and dishcloths. Supposed to be putting them on a better life away from crime! ****ers!
Not happy with having them around here.
It's making my day :icon_lol:

Tell Melts he can stop sending them lot around to BG's now :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

PS when's the 5 ton of sand going to get their :icon_bigg
TBH, I'm quite surprised he opens the door himself - you'd think he'd employ somebody to do that for him :102:

People who say 'whatevers best for you' and then when you do so its not right :icon_roll

Good one Durham and those one who say ''I don't care ,I'm not bothered'' when obviously they are bothered and do care

Last edited:
i decided on a 407 estate in the end duz. more for me money
My Skoda is being built next week :icon_redf

Ordered an Octavia 2 ltr TDI Automatic Estate with touch screen navigation and DVD system.

Was always wary about the stigma attached with the old Skoda, but **** me, the company car tax is so bloody low it's nigh on a no brainer.

My Skoda is being built next week :icon_redf

Ordered an Octavia 2 ltr TDI Automatic Estate with touch screen navigation and DVD system.

Was always wary about the stigma attached with the old Skoda, but **** me, the company car tax is so bloody low it's nigh on a no brainer.

Quality vehicle.

Is the touch screen nav the RNS-510??

Quality vehicle.

Is the touch screen nav the RNS-510??
Although not 100% certain, I believe it's this;

skoda-octavia-navigation-30-10-07.jpg

Thats the one, Ive been desperately trying not to buy one for about 3 months :)
I'm due to take delivery early-mid April. I shall report back.

Probably not sleep in hotels anymore, just take my DVDs with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69