People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bus drivers who don’t wait for people to sit down before pulling away from the bus stop

Taxi drivers who use their horns instead of knocking on the door

People who moan at the council about the streets being full of litter, not stopping to think that it is people who drop litter, not the council

A room full of drama teachers listening to Bjork

Grown men with replica shirts worn over their jumpers, who stand up and stretch out their arms when the opposing team fail to hit the target

An assortment of scriptwriters, novelists and playwrights who own Agas but don’t know how to use them

A musical equipment reviewer responsible for an article titled “Microphone of the Month”

A woman who described herself as “A little bit Bridget, a little bit Ally, a little bit Sex In The City” and chose to call her baby boy Fred as a childishly rebellious attempt at a clever reaction to those who might have expected her to call him Julian or Rupert. Bit of advice: call him Rupert, it fits, and besides it’s a good name. Don’t be calling him Fred or Archie, with all its cheeky but lovable working class scamp connotations, unless you really do have plans for him to spend his life in William Hills waiting for them to weigh in at Newton Abbott.

Continuity announcers introducing comedy shows

A pub band who get uppity when everyone goes to the bar during a song they’ve written themselves

A group of football fans referred to as Commodores, as in once, twice, three times a season, who feed sugar lumps to police horses at Cup Finals

People who say they speak as they find and are somehow proud of it

Journalists who try to spell an interviewee’s laugh

I read the first 3 lines of Jeff's post and managed to understand them, but feck me what the hell happened afterwards?? :icon_lol:

Which bit don't you understand?

An assortment of scriptwriters, novelists and playwrights who own Agas but don’t know how to use them

A musical equipment reviewer responsible for an article titled “Microphone of the Month”

A woman who described herself as “A little bit Bridget, a little bit Ally, a little bit Sex In The City” and chose to call her baby boy Fred as a childishly rebellious attempt at a clever reaction to those who might have expected her to call him Julian or Rupert. Bit of advice: call him Rupert, it fits, and besides it’s a good name. Don’t be calling him Fred or Archie, with all its cheeky but lovable working class scamp connotations, unless you really do have plans for him to spend his life in William Hills waiting for them to weigh in at Newton Abbott.

Continuity announcers introducing comedy shows

A group of football fans referred to as Commodores, as in once, twice, three times a season, who feed sugar lumps to police horses at Cup Finals

Journalists who try to spell an interviewee’s laugh

Would you like someone to explain it to you?

Not really. I may be bored, but I'm not *that* bored.

Last edited:
The ****tard of a project partner whose just said the words 'Harry, could you do your work on the project within the lunch hour. So I can do my bit of project during Easter? I need that certain part of it done, so I can start on mine'

'errr...well I have still got a bit to go. I am planning on doing it during Easter and I will probably be here till 7pm tonight'

'Oh, it's just I have got a doctors appointment and I need to leave here by 3.40pm'

'So that gives me 90 minutes to do my work in then?'

'Yes, else I (whom has spent 5 weeks on her arse doing nothing) can't do the work over Easter.'

OK, some of it lies on me for not having the work yet done. But hey I am at the pace of the rest of the group. I have to bow down to someone with a bunch of imposed deadlines because they didn't get their arse in gear, she's hoping her work colleague will do the fecking work for her and if I don't get this done, the group's up shit street.

The person who let his/her dog shit outside my house?
Will you have such a smug smirk on your face when its delivered back to you through your letter box. ****s:mad:

The person who let his/her dog shit outside my house?
Will you have such a smug smirk on your face when its delivered back to you through your letter box. ****s:mad:
poop.gif

The twat in the vauxhall vectra who sat up my arse all the way up the dual carriage way past magna park this morning and who nearly lost his breakfast when I switched my rear fog lamps on. :018:

People who don't post things through the letter box properly, meaning cold air getting into my lovely warm house.

The rectard in a black, souped up Saxo, who travels down the B4114 in the mornings - you can put the flashiest pair of pants on, but it doesn't hide the fact you still have a small penis. If you are that intent on using your car to kill yourself, please do the honourable thing, and stick a hosepipe into the exhaust etc, and leave other road users alone.

Just can't be bothered to list all the different types of people who've managed to piss me off within the last couple of hours, so I'll just keep it simple - people :mad:

The woman in the ticket office who was rude to me yesterday.

I tried explaining that I had been a few away games this season and I wondered how many games it was in order to become Priority 3. This was met with a council estate 'Ya What?' and a crumbled face of disgust. Yes then said 13 or more. Does anyone know if this correct. I thought it was lower than that for Priority 3.

I tried explaining that I had been a few away games this season and I wondered how many games it was in order to become Priority 3. This was met with a council estate 'Ya What?' and a crumbled face of disgust. Yes then said 13 or more. Does anyone know if this correct. I thought it was lower than that for Priority 3.

Priority 3 is ALL ST holders who aren't in Priority 1 or 2. You don't have to have been to any away games to be Priority 3.

I assujme you mean Priority 1 or 2 in which case, sorry, can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69