People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That knobhead of a driver who went whizzing past me and gave me about a foot's gap whilst on my ride just now.

When I'm on my bike, I hate fecking drivers. But when I'm in my car, I hate fecking cyclists. Strange.

That knobhead of a driver who went whizzing past me and gave me about a foot's gap whilst on my ride just now.

When I'm on my bike, I hate fecking drivers. But when I'm in my car, I hate fecking cyclists. Strange.
I always hate car drivers...blind wnakers.

And the drivers in Alum Rock are the worst bastard drivers in the UK.

And the drivers in Alum Rock are the worst bastard drivers in the UK.

That's because once people realise where they are their only thought is to get the fcuk out of there before trouble approaches.

The self proclaimed eco warrior, stupid cow in my office who looks through you if you accidentally dont recycle a coke can or plastic fork and then announces today shes buying a BMW 330i :icon_roll

People who use buying a new games console as an excuse for not going to a game :icon_wink

People who phone you to tell you that their mobile is not charging, and expect you to be able to tell them if it's a problem with either the charger or the phone that's at fault. You can imagine my mental state when I pointed out that the battery may be the problem. Me and my big mouth....

Last edited:
naomi campbell, what a total arsehole she is.

The customer support idiots at AOL.

I do hope you were contacting them on behalf of someone else Jeff. I never had you as an AOLer and it would shatter my image of you as a techie if I found out you were :icon_eek:

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610