People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratty wankers who havent been to a game for twenty odd years and only turn up because its a fiver to get in. Then proceed to tell me "this is a shit team" I know you twat ive been here watching it in your feckin absence. :icon_evil

4 poofs and a piano

I like Jonathon Ross & this programme but it is practically unwatchable because of that shower of ****s. If I didn't have a mute button to use I would not be able to watch this programme. What do they add & why do they get paid?

I would just like to add, as my original post wasn't antibummer it was just because they are completely shit:

Dirty ****ing no good bobnobbers.

Last edited:
BluetoothDickCut.gif

The horrible bastard who snatched my Mum's purse off her in Leicester market last week.She's 80 suffering from depression but was just starting to feel a bit beeter.Thanks for that you worthless piece of Scum,I hope the money of hers you spent wwent on something en joyable

Car drivers, night time parking, facing on coming traffic on their side of the road with your main beams on, **** off!:098:

I like Jonathon Ross & this programme but it is practically unwatchable because of that shower of ****s. If I didn't have a mute button to use I would not be able to watch this programme. What do they add & why do they get paid?

I would just like to add, as my original post wasn't antibummer it was just because they are completely shit:

Dirty ****ing no good bobnobbers.

I used to enjoy the show, but not I think it has turned into an hour of Jonathon Ross "Look at me I'm great" TV. He never lets them finish a sentence without simulating sex or interupting.

All Wimmin, who extract your seed, empty your wallet every month, take all the kindness and love you offer, take advantage of your good nature, ignore the fact that you do more than around the house than most husbands they know but still have a fecking mare because you feel ill and do not fancy trekking all over leicestershire on Bank Holiday Monday.

Well I've had enough Spiteful cow. :mad::mad::mad:

All Wimmin, who extract your seed, empty your wallet every month, take all the kindness and love you offer, take advantage of your good nature, ignore the fact that you do more than around the house than most husbands they know but still have a fecking mare because you feel ill and do not fancy trekking all over leicestershire on Bank Holiday Monday.

Well I've had enough Spiteful cow. :mad::mad::mad:
Yep, I know where you're coming from on that one.

I think people who don't realise how lucky they are, sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69