People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little shit what let me bro down to play in a badminton tournament today. The little shit called at 2pm. I avoided going today just because I had no-one to travel with and in the end, I could have went but some little shit who had no intention of playing in the tournament ever since he got spanked in the singles event in the middle of the week, he left it till 2pm today to fecking call it off. ****!

The little shit what let me bro down to play in a badminton tournament today. The little shit called at 2pm. I avoided going today just because I had no-one to travel with and in the end, I could have went but some little shit who had no intention of playing in the tournament ever since he got spanked in the singles event in the middle of the week, he left it till 2pm today to fecking call it off. ****!
Badminton is great fun to play in leisure or social time.

To play seriously, you have to be gay.

I've never had an AUX either. Might treat myself to an MP3 player.

Having said that, there's no point if I can play DVD MP3s :icon_bigg

No point at all, you just dump all your music either off SD, DVD or direct from CD on to the internal HDD. You then get all your music tags etc displayed and you have control from any sterring wheel controls you may have ordered. You should also get all the track info on th highline display inbetween the dials which is a nice feature :)

No point at all, you just dump all your music either off SD, DVD or direct from CD on to the internal HDD. You then get all your music tags etc displayed and you have control from any sterring wheel controls you may have ordered. You should also get all the track info on th highline display inbetween the dials which is a nice feature :)
I've got wood.

A fludie-esque :bang::bang::bang:

:102::102::102:

Was always wary about the stigma attached with the old Skoda, but **** me, the company car tax is so bloody low it's nigh on a no brainer.

Don't fret Melts. I had an Octavia six years ago, a 1.8 Turbo Estate that was like shit off a shovel and all the extras you could possibly want.

Those who laughed at the badge changed their minds once they had been driven in it.

Don't fret Melts. I had an Octavia six years ago, a 1.8 Turbo Estate that was like shit off a shovel and all the extras you could possibly want.

Those who laughed at the badge changed their minds once they had been driven in it.
Lovely stuff. Can't wait to get it.

Automatic, Turbo, "shit off a shovel", Best entertainment system in the whole wide world. What more could a man want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69