People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young mouthy posh cnut in front of me - ok mate it was a dodgy penalty, vent your spleen with the ref and lino but after the initial incident. The situation is gone and passed - no need to continually go on about it at the top of your voice and standing for the next 74 minutes.

Last edited:
MHS eh? grown up these days ! you were sitting in front of me in the second half-couldn't be arsed to say hello ! i thought that was melton!

Was he there? I was looking over towards where BG said he and Melts were sitting but I didn't see anyone who resembled their online persona's there!

MHS..............

for coming up to us at half time with soup. I had to shell out £4.50 to buy soup after that!

Last edited:
Jehovah's witnesses - How dare you wake me up you ****ing ****s!!!!:098::098::098:

"Can't chat, I'm just off to give blood" - you should see their faces, works every time! :icon_lol:

They seem to have been in our village a lot lately.

Jehovah's witnesses - How dare you wake me up you ****ing ****s!!!!:098::098::098:

"Can't chat, I'm just off to give blood" - you should see their faces, works every time! :icon_lol:

Cut yourself in front of them - the reaction to that is even better.

Cut yourself in front of them - the reaction to that is even better.

But I thought its just the intake of blood into the body that violates god's laws - so donating blood to the donor centre for them to give to someone else is something the JW's won't like too much, but just random bleeding when you cut yourself - surely they wont really care?

Last edited:
But I thought its just the intake of blood into the body that violates god's laws - so giving blood for them to give to someone else is something they won't like too much, but just random bleeding when you cut yourself - surely they wont really care?

Forgot to mention that you have to bleed into a glass jar and give it to them as well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69