People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell who's pissed me off today. The **** who wrote off my perfected parked van in the street today and drove off without leaving any details.:098:

I'll tell who's pissed me off today. The **** who wrote off my perfected parked van in the street today and drove off without leaving any details.:098:

Most town centres have CCTV. Have a look around see if the area was covered. Then go get the bastard.:icon_evil

Most town centres have CCTV. Have a look around see if the area was covered. Then go get the bastard.:icon_evil

It was in a lane in Market Bosworth, there wasn't any CCTV. The police say they legally have 24 hours to report it, but I'm not holding my breath.

people at lcfc who keep banging on about wanting/needed the fans to turn up and support them - well we have all season and you repay us with sub standard shite on a far too regular basis

It was in a lane in Market Bosworth, there wasn't any CCTV. The police say they legally have 24 hours to report it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Are there any marks on your van with the other cars paint colour? Any broken indicator lenses on the floor etc?

Are there any marks on your van with the other cars paint colour? Any broken indicator lenses on the floor etc?
Check out Miss fecking Marple there....
:icon_bigg

No paint, there was some broken lens on the road but I assumed it was mine. The police say that unless a witness comes forward there's not a lot they can do.

No paint, there was some broken lens on the road but I assumed it was mine. The police say that unless a witness comes forward there's not a lot they can do.

Well in that case I can confidently say that it must've been Reverend Green, in the conservatory with the lead pipe.

And yet you say it was a write-off?

Would expect a lot more wreckage from the other vehicle in that case.

And yet you say it was a write-off?

Would expect a lot more wreckage from the other vehicle in that case.

Some of the people I spoke to in the street seemed to think that it was probably a lorry as there are few that go down that road and the height of the dent would suggest that's likely.

As for the fragments of lens, I can't see the police sending a forensics expert for an insurance claim.

As for the damage to the other vehicle I hope it costs the **** a fortune.

As for the damage to the other vehicle I hope it costs the **** a fortune.

If it was an 'earth mover' type vehicle then the twats won't even spot another dent in amongst the blood, mud, dirt, paint and other general shit that these vehicles seem to be permanently plastered with.

Thats what you get for going to Market bosworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69