People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
No paint, there was some broken lens on the road but I assumed it was mine. The police say that unless a witness comes forward there's not a lot they can do.
I saw it - it was the Foxes Trust in the Foxes Trust mobile.

Bloody Foxes Trust, always up to no good.

Someone should do something.

Someone pointed out to me that when Gordon Brown take a breath during an interview his bottom lip sort of sucks in like a dementor sucking the very soul out of you.

Look out for it next time he's on the telly, it'll really piss you off after a while.

The crowd gathered outside my shop watching the guy paint the Zebra Crossing on the Road.I know we take our entertainment very simply up here but ffs

The crowd gathered outside my shop watching the guy paint the Zebra Crossing on the Road.I know we take our entertainment very simply up here but ffs

Don't just stand there, man

Get outside and take a photo of it and then stick it on a commemorative mug

Could be your new shop bestseller

Don't just stand there, man

Get outside and take a photo of it and then stick it on a commemorative mug

Could be your new shop bestseller

It will never out sell the Fridge Magnet of the guy painting the railings on the pier

People who quote a fellow TBer but correct any spelling mistakes in the quoted bit as well as actually replying.

If you have changed it, it is no longer a quote FFS.

Cisco - Bunch or wankers. Just taken me 30 minutes to naviagte through 30 pages to download one driver. Wankers.

was there a hole in the road ?

No, they must have been turning a corner and took it too wide.We had a phone call from the police yesterday nobody's come forward (surprise surprise).

Changing the subject there is a bloke on Deal or no deal who's had an operation on his leg and is walking with a bit of a limp. Noel Edmunds is treating him like he's just climbed Everest Ffs.

****s from Powergen/NPower bla bla who knock on my door at 20.15 after being told at 18.15 the correct method of leaving my property.

****s

Last edited:
****s from Powergen/NPower bla bla who knock on my door at 20.15 after being told at 18.15 the correct method of leaving my property.

****s
My method of not answering in the first place seems to have won over your method then as mine didn't return :icon_razz

People who quote a fellow TBer but correct any spelling mistakes in the quoted bit as well as actually replying.

If you have changed it, it is no longer a quote FFS.

Would I be allowed to add a sic then? :102: Is that then a quote or not? :102:

the numpties at work who ban forum from the computer in the staff canteen but allows feckwits to go on the BNP site uninterupted.

UPS. I thought it was pretty much impossible to out do city link in the delivery company **** stakes but these ****wits manage it. Retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69