People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car insurance companies. Been on the bloody phone for an hour now!!!!

****s

I had a twinge when I was typing it. Your going to cost me £1000 when you get it, I just know it :icon_evil:)
Due to be delivered today, pm.

So in theory, it could be here withing the next thirty seconds.

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.:026:

Due to be delivered today, pm.

So in theory, it could be here withing the next thirty seconds.

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.:026:
Skoda dealership just called. There's been a delay in releasing the paperwork :icon_roll. All sorted now and it's just about to leave Manchester.

Duzza, the guy at Skoda Manchester just said, "I notice it's got one of those new touch screen nav systems, it looks bloody fantastic and I'm dying to have a play with it"

Lovely Stuff

Skoda dealership just called. There's been a delay in releasing the paperwork :icon_roll. All sorted now and it's just about to leave Manchester.

Duzza, the guy at Skoda Manchester just said, "I notice it's got one of those new touch screen nav systems, it looks bloody fantastic and I'm dying to have a play with it"

Lovely Stuff

shut up, shut up, shut up. Ive had an overly generous bonus this month and have so far succesfully stopped myself spending some of it on one of these. shut up, shut up, shut up. :)

shut up, shut up, shut up. Ive had an overly generous bonus this month and have so far succesfully stopped myself spending some of it on one of these. shut up, shut up, shut up. :)
I reckon another two hours and I'll be reporting back to you :023:

Might even go for a drive into Hinckley tonight :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Do I spend £500 on one of these OR the same amount having the engine remapped?:icon_conf
Mine was an additional £1500 :icon_eek:

Don't know, I don't know what remapped means, but can you play with it?

Mine was an additional £1500 :icon_eek:

Don't know, I don't know what remapped means, but can you play with it?

It's an £1800 factory option with VW but you can buy the units for £900 from the Czech Republic where they are made. I did this with my existing unit so I know its kosher. I'd get £400 for my exisiting MFD2 on the Bay, hence my '£500' cost to upgrade.

It's an £1800 factory option with VW but you can buy the units for £900 from the Czech Republic where they are made. I did this with my existing unit so I know its kosher. I'd get £400 for my exisiting MFD2 on the Bay, hence my '£500' cost to upgrade.
Gotcha :023:

Go for the nav, it's got pictures and a screen you can touch.

You did, and I'm going out tonight to sit in the woods and watch Pulp Fiction :icon_bigg

:icon_bigg

Let me know if its got a propoer postcode search facility or not. They didnt initially but they were supposed to have corrected it so I'd be interested to see whether one fresh out the factory has it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69