People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who wont accept you for what you are and who want you to be what they want you to be.

People who write silly fecking e-mails to everyone preaching about 'biking into work' . Absolute bonkers claptrap - get an affordable bus service (who turn up, when they turn up) and clear the ringroad of roadworks (this would stop a great extent). I think people forgot that a good 50% of the people who work in the city during the 5 days live outside the city.

Once we managed to push through the army of idiots signing up young people to some free mobile phone thing we had to wade through the ankle deep wankers handing out literature about some God or other. Then we were jumped by hordes of people attempting to sign us up to Shelter direct debit mandates.

Like any good horror film plot, we relaxed. We could see the doorway to Specsavers in front of us.

Oh no - a team of animal welfare charity fundraisers attack, waving clipboards and the promise of less dead puppies or something.

****s. Get out of my ****ing city centre.

When is it going to be made legal to shoot these ****ers in the head?

nearly every day i walk into uni theres some **** with a flyer advertising some night out or what have you-i know exactly how you feel db!

Oh no - a team of animal welfare charity fundraisers attack, waving clipboards and the promise of less dead puppies or something.

****s. Get out of my ****ing city centre.

I hate those charity ****ers who spread themselves out across the street with their clipboards, and try to get you to sign up to some charity or the other. They are bloody rude as well, if you ignore them or say you're not interested, some of them don't take no for an answer. I remember one day last year when some twat with a clipboard came up to me and I just carried on walking and said 'No thanks', then I got a "**** off then". Ended up with a slanging match in the street with me finishing with "**** off and get a proper ****ing job you ****ing stupid prick"

I hate those charity ****ers who spread themselves out across the street with their clipboards, and try to get you to sign up to some charity or the other. They are bloody rude as well, if you ignore them or say you're not interested, some of them don't take no for an answer. I remember one day last year when some twat with a clipboard came up to me and I just carried on walking and said 'No thanks', then I got a "**** off then". Ended up with a slanging match in the street with me finishing with "**** off and get a proper ****ing job you ****ing stupid prick"

CF it should have ended with a head butt.......

Ooh, how words change. I remember back when chuggers were those who supped a (warm) pint of beer that had flowed down some egg-chasers back, along his arse crack and dripped off his bollocks into a glass held below.
:icon_conf
nice, don't tell highland.

I'm building a pit next to the bull, outside the Bullring. They're all going in - even the ****ing balloon seller and the ****ing German hot dog van, because the kids always ask for both of them whenever we walk by.

After that I'll be targetting the swarms of twathead teenage Goths, tab-smoking Chavs and anyone pushing a pram without due care and attention...just because your ****ing womb works doesn't mean you have to make my ****ing ankles bleed with your urban artic.

I should have stood for the council yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669