People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone pushing a pram without due care and attention...just because your ****ing womb works doesn't mean you have to make my ****ing ankles bleed with your urban artic.
Do you know how much these things cost? I swear my sister-in-law bought one with a temperature gauge on it. Why? Does becoming a parent mean that you can't tell the difference between warm and cold any more?

I also resent the fact that most mothers have pushchairs that are bigger than my first car. Is there really any need for all this?

Do you know how much these things cost? I swear my sister-in-law bought one with a temperature gauge on it. Why? Does becoming a parent mean that you can't tell the difference between warm and cold any more?

I also resent the fact that most mothers have pushchairs that are bigger than my first car. Is there really any need for all this?
TBF LeeH most things look big to you

Ray wilkins,why doesn't he go down to the Man Utd dressing room and licking Ferguson's arse and be done with it

too butch?

My neighbours for being so inconsiderate and jet washing their patio whilst I have a slight hangover.

Every ****er who works at PC World.

Complete tossers. NO I DON'T WANT A ****ING AFTERCARE WARRANTY, I JUST DON'T WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!! :098:

NO, I DON'T WANT INTEREST FREE CREDIT EITHER. I DON'T ****ING WANT IT!!!!!!!! :098:

Its your loss you ****s, my wallet still has nearly a grand left in it, it did have your name on it, but it hasn't now. :098:

Complete tossers. NO I DON'T WANT A ****ING AFTERCARE WARRANTY, I JUST DON'T WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!! :098:

NO, I DON'T WANT INTEREST FREE CREDIT EITHER. I DON'T ****ING WANT IT!!!!!!!! :098:

Its your loss you ****s, my wallet still has nearly a grand left in it, it did have your name on it, but it hasn't now. :098:
So that's why I make most of my purchases online :icon_wink

Why would you want a warranty? Surely your house insurance covers it :081:

Why would you want a warranty? Surely your house insurance covers it :081:

warranties are where they make their most profit..probably only cost them a fiver from D&G and then they charge £150 or something stupid. Rediculous really as the service you get if you need to use them is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669