People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me who is pissed off with who again ?

Is it the bloke from the Czech Republic who remapped the engine and got an overly generous bonus for it ?

I'm a bit lost, you see......

Remind me who is pissed off with who again ?

Is it the bloke from the Czech Republic who remapped the engine and got an overly generous bonus for it ?

I'm a bit lost, you see......

We are all pissed off with you :icon_wink

:icon_bigg

Let me know if its got a propoer postcode search facility or not. They didnt initially but they were supposed to have corrected it so I'd be interested to see whether one fresh out the factory has it or not.
:023:

I've heard the book is a million pages thick, I'll no doubt work it out in a few weeks.

People with Butlers who send me text messages moaning about the price of diesel.

:icon_bigg

Let me know if its got a propoer postcode search facility or not. They didnt initially but they were supposed to have corrected it so I'd be interested to see whether one fresh out the factory has it or not.
Lovely Stuff :038:

Fast as ****ing owt!!!!!

Haven't tried the full nav or it's functions yet, but it's great when the radio stations pop up and you just touch the screen for the one you want.

SD, CD, DVD and AUX inputs. MP3, DVD.

Bloody lovely, will be finding out it's full capabilities very soon.

The dirty fecker, who was watching my new Girlfriend from Hinckley prancing about in her knickers last night :icon_lol:

People who make a concerted effort to tell you just how hard up they are, and then go on a spending spree with the plastic.

People that leave their phones charging in another room whilst I'm desperatley trying to get hold of them.

****ers!!!!

People that leave their phones charging in another room whilst I'm desperatley trying to get hold of them.

****ers!!!!

Has it crossed your mind that they might not want to talk to you and that was just an excuse ?

People who ring me on my mobile when it's in another room charging. If you want me that desperately ring my home number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669