People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS utter wankers.

U P ****ing S , forgot to pick up an important parcel yesterday, for delivery to Northern Ireland. They would not admit it was their fault, but called it an admin error????? Well if thats not their fault what the **** is? No apologies no nothing because it was an admin error!!!!!

The parcel needed to be there for Thursday and I booked it on a 48 hour delivery service to arrive on Wednesday. Thats now not going to happen.

they say they will pick up today but it will not get there until Thursday on the service I have paid for, to get it there for tomorrow they said there will be a surcharge of £48!!!!!!!

Wankers the lot of them

UPS utter wankers.

U P ****ing S , forgot to pick up an important parcel yesterday, for delivery to Northern Ireland. They would not admit it was their fault, but called it an admin error????? Well if thats not their fault what the **** is? No apologies no nothing because it was an admin error!!!!!

The parcel needed to be there for Thursday and I booked it on a 48 hour delivery service to arrive on Wednesday. Thats now not going to happen.

they say they will pick up today but it will not get there until Thursday on the service I have paid for, to get it there for tomorrow they said there will be a surcharge of £48!!!!!!!

Wankers the lot of them
Surely the important thing is the UPS can still get the parcel there for Thursday, the day it's required.

Or does it need to be there for start of play on Thursday?

Surely the important thing is the UPS can still get the parcel there for Thursday, the day it's required.

Or does it need to be there for start of play on Thursday?

The meeting starts Thursday 10am, Thats why a pick up on Monday for a wednesday delivery would have been great. I have phoned the UPS twats up again and today I have got somewhere with one of the plebs superiors and I think they will do an overnight for me at no extra cost.

Next I want to see the **** who I dealt with yesterday sacked.

Next I want to see the **** who I dealt with yesterday sacked.
And deprive his wife and children of an income for a mistake?

I would wish death upon him, at least that way his wife and kids might get a payout.

Last edited:
And deprive his wife and children of an income for a mistake?

I would wish death upon him, at least that way his wife and kids might get a payout.

not a problem with me

anyway it was a woman...... would you not have guessed it eh?

Last edited:
It gets fecking worse...... read this part of an email I have just recieved.

The UPS failed collection we spoke about yesterday, I have rung UPS and they have been running me round in circles.
I have also realised in the meantime that your goods are going to N. ireland, this is classed by UPS as Ireland therefore the charge is more.

I presume you wouldn't be happy to pay the additional charge so I have looked at alternatives and DHL would be an additional 20p or so, so as I cannot get in touch with you and you want the goods being collected I have used my initiative and booked DHL therefore there will be an additional 20p or so.

At least she is trying.

UPS utter wankers.

Wankers the lot of them

You mean you were too slack to check that an important parcel had been taken away for delivery by UPS.

You mean you were too slack to check that an important parcel had been taken away for delivery by UPS.

no the ****ing parcel is still here.......:icon_roll

with a cheque for 21p.......
its the wrong amount and so they will not cash it

Last edited:
no the ****ing parcel is still here.......:icon_roll

with a cheque for 21p.......
its the wrong amount and so they will not cash it
Are you doing any painting today in the office whilst you are waiting for the parcel to be delivered?

If so, please keep us updated on the drying process.

Are you doing any painting today in the office whilst you are waiting for the parcel to be delivered?

If so, please keep us updated on the drying process.

His last one was a master peace you know

Kids_Painting.jpg

Female "customer service assistants" in Warephone Carhouse who can only answer your enquires in monosyllabic grunts and who are more interested in their fecking make up than selling me a phone.

I felt like putting her across my knee, pulling down her panties and giving her a good spanking I can tell you:013:

Last edited:
Shop Assistants who don't give you the Customer 100% attention and carry on their conversations to a work colloeague really piss me off,its just so fecking rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69