People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be pissed off for the rest of today, but I'm sure I'll be looking forward to next season with optimism.

Football wouldn't be the same if we didn't get emotionally involved. It's when you take it too far it becomes a problem.
:038: Couldn't agree with you more.

Tell me why I would welcome interest free?

You think the store give that out of the kindness of their hearts. No they ****ing don't.

So they offered you a discount if you paid cash? If not, then why the antipathy towards interest free credit?

I will be pissed off for the rest of today, but I'm sure I'll be looking forward to next season with optimism.

I've started now. I was expecting to be suicidal but a couple of hours on and I can't wait to renew my ST's and see what the new fixture list brings us.

Hope at least the first one is away as I shall probably still be away on holiday for that one :icon_sad:

I know its early doors but does anyone know the date it starts? Or has it not been decided yet?

wives who text you with an "it's only football" message.....
I feel for you MK.

Mrs Bob touched me gently on the shoulder, has gone out and got me a big bottle of gin and then has made her best meal for supper - delivery pizza.

She understands.

Now you sound like holloway.

probably be the 9th. I'll be in spain thank feck.

Obscenely fat ****s who break sweat just walking to the ground and cover up for all of their inadequacies by playing mini-Hitlers online.

please don't even think about patronising me.
Come on now, calm down like a good girl. Would you like me to explain to you what patronising actually means, I'll do it very slowly for you :icon_wink

I've started now. I was expecting to be suicidal but a couple of hours on and I can't wait to renew my ST's and see what the new fixture list brings us. Hope at least the first one is away as I shall probably still be away on holiday for that one :icon_sad:

Its weird because thats how I feel despite everything.

I know its early doors but does anyone know the date it starts? Or has it not been decided yet?

Thats the attitude.

People at Ikea who can see you are struggling to lift something into your car in the loading bay and just watch.... fecking tossers

They're not allowed to help Cate, health & safety and all that.....:icon_roll

it wasnt particularly busy, I was just angry with the "men" who just watched me struggle... tossers :mad:

I suppose at least half were afraid that if they offered to help it would seem patronising. It's a strange state of affairs we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669