People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
****s that say something like "Have you got over it yet ?" or "Well, we're down, then"

**** off you total ringpiece-licking losers

This is usually followed by "Did you watch it ?"

No, I ****ing read about it in the papers the next day you bunch of absolute cocksucking wankers

****s that say something like "Have you got over it yet ?" or "Well, we're down, then"

**** off you total ringpiece-licking losers

This is usually followed by "Did you watch it ?"

No, I ****ing read about it in the papers the next day you bunch of absolute cocksucking wankers

:038::038::038::038:

People who ask "Did you cry?" and then burst into a chuckle.

No I didn't fecking cry, no one died.

Last edited:
People who see you sketching out designs for new tattoo(s) and say to you "That looks shit mate".

I didn't ****ing ask you because I don't ****ing care what you think!

People that kick in the glass on bus shelters. Moronic twats.

People that replace kicked in bus shelter glass with yet more breakable glass. Fecking halfwits ought to use perspex or steel sheeting.

People who see you sketching out designs for new tattoo(s) and say to you "That looks shit mate".

I didn't ****ing ask you because I don't ****ing care what you think!
I've been considering another tattoo for somewhile. But it has to be perfect.

I've just seen some bullet holes with blood trickling out of them. they look superb

I've been considering another tattoo for somewhile. But it has to be perfect.

I've just seen some bullet holes with blood trickling out of them. they look superb

Mine will involve using a newish black light reactive tattoo ink on certain parts. It's transparent in normal light but glows like buggery under a black light. It will also have a visible design before any "whats the point of invisible ink tattoo" comments!

Mine will involve using a newish black light reactive tattoo ink on certain parts. It's transparent in normal light but glows like buggery under a black light. It will also have a visible design before any "whats the point of invisible ink tattoo" comments!
I've seen them.

I go for "gruesome" things, hence my current Grim Reaper complete with blood dripping axe. Any new one I have wil have to feature Mr Reaper again, flames, hell, The Devil or the like.

I've seen them.

I go for "gruesome" things, hence my current Grim Reaper complete with blood dripping axe. Any new one I have wil have to feature Mr Reaper again, flames, hell, The Devil or the like.

I keep thinking I will get one with color, my current ones are all black (well faded to blueish black now), but I just keep getting drawn to black ones. If I can be arsed later I will post my designs I am getting done next, not that many will be interested!

Get a fecking room you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670