People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will involve using a newish black light reactive tattoo ink on certain parts. It's transparent in normal light but glows like buggery under a black light. It will also have a visible design before any "whats the point of invisible ink tattoo" comments!

I have to ask, what's 'black light'?

I have to ask, what's 'black light'?

you know the UV lights that they have in discoteques that makes your dandruff glow, along with anything else white? That is black light.

ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg

That is invisible under normal light.

I would not have a full tattoo done with it as I don't go under black light often enough to make it worth it, but for a small fill in I consider it worth it for the small amout of time I will.

12 year olds with mullets and wear those small nike backpacks, and support chelsea (probably). Theyre everywhere in town.

Also harsh examiners.

Teenage MX-5 drivers with the top down that overtake you on a bend laughing at your 10 year old Defender and give you the finger as they pass, then wave you down a mile further down the winding country lane because they have missed the bend and buried said MX-5 in the ditch/hedge.

Yes I pulled them out, but the car would not start as it was very bent at the front. I left them with a cheery wave waiting for recovery and shitting themselve about who was going to tell mummy they written off her pride and joy. :icon_evil

God, sometimes life is just so sweet.:icon_lol:

Teenage MX-5 drivers with the top down that overtake you on a bend laughing at your 10 year old Defender and give you the finger as they pass, then wave you down a mile further down the winding country lane because they have missed the bend and buried said MX-5 in the ditch/hedge.

Yes I pulled them out, but the car would not start as it was very bent at the front. I left them with a cheery wave waiting for recovery and shitting themselve about who was going to tell mummy they written off her pride and joy. :icon_evil

God, sometimes life is just so sweet.:icon_lol:

You pulled them out? You should have stuck your finger up at them as you flew past them..... :icon_lol:

You pulled them out? You should have stuck your finger up at them as you flew past them..... :icon_lol:

I thought about it, but its was just so sweet to hear their mumbled apology and watch them cringe. They called his Dad who arranged recovery and he went red when talking to him, I don't know if they learned any lessons last night, but they may look a little closer at the next Landrover that appears in front of them. (If mummy lets them have the motor again).

you know the UV lights that they have in discoteques that makes your dandruff glow, along with anything else white? That is black light.

Is it? Since when was it called that? :102:

They've been called UV lights for the 20-odd years that I've been aware of them.

Is it? Since when was it called that? :102:

They've been called UV lights for the 20-odd years that I've been aware of them.

Always know them as black lights, commonly referred to elsewhere aswell? Think it might be the "slang" name for UV light.

People who drive cars with air con, yet drive around with their windows down to inflict their incredibly bad and incredibly loud music on everybody.

People who drive cars with air con, yet drive around with their windows down to inflict their incredibly bad and incredibly loud music on everybody.

I dont have aircon, but i have the music you oldies call "bad" and listen to it with the windows down.

:icon_lol: I was doing this exact thing just earlier, Def Leppard's new album on and glasses on while the sun was out!

On a related note, while I was out for said drive, I was driving towards a pub/restaurant in Glenfield, in an area with a 30 limit, and quite bad speed bumps, and some twat decided it would be fun to takeover a car at break neck speed going over one of these speed ramps while I was passing on the other side, he very narrowly missed both mine and the other car... this guy really pissed me off, as it was a very close shave, thank **** it doesn't seem to have scraped my car otherwise I would have been livid at the bastard...

Motorcyclists

Demand respect like a car but when the traffic's heavy, they are weaving in and out. Just because they have a motorcycle they also like to think they can go along at 10 mph more than anyone else.

Motorcyclists

Demand respect like a car but when the traffic's heavy, they are weaving in and out. Just because they have a motorcycle they also like to think they can go along at 10 mph more than anyone else.
Get yourself a bike then. Much more fun than a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670