People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: I was doing this exact thing just earlier, Def Leppard's new album on and glasses on while the sun was out!

Y'know, the people who turn and look at you when they hear your music aren't thinking, "My, that chap has excellent taste." Something like, "Wanker" would be closer, I suspect.

Twats who try and run you over on a zebra crossing, and then drive around the block to throw a bottle of Vimto at you.

I hope that it has your DNA on it, as well as your finger prints.

Twat.

Welcome to Britain - scummiest country on the planet.

Can't wait till I can afford to move abroad.

Exactly. The guy driving the Mercedes CLK in question was not part of the indigenous population. I really don't want to end up sounding like a Daily Mail reader. But after today...

I can see the Express headline now

Immigrants ignore our road markings, interview with Diana

I hope they have the space to tell us the effect this will have on house prices in middle England.

It will screw them big time, the only people able to buy a house will be illegals and pregnant council scroungers claiming benefits.

Y'know, the people who turn and look at you when they hear your music aren't thinking, "My, that chap has excellent taste." Something like, "Wanker" would be closer, I suspect.

They can think what they bloody well like, I'm not playing it for them, I just like it loud and proud (besides I don't really have it that loud, it was on volume 5 or 6..

Don't start everyone on this one again! Where would you move that is so much better than this country?

France.

And when I lived in the Middle East for a few years it was much better than this bloody shit hole - you wouldn't dream of any of these kind of things happening over there.

Exactly. The guy driving the Mercedes CLK in question was not part of the indigenous population.
fonejacker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670