People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referees who play 6 and a half minutes of extra time to allow scum back into it :mad:

Referees who play 6 and a half minutes of extra time to allow scum back into it :mad:

it was justified to add 6 and a half due to the minute or so wasted by him not sending a leeds player off for kicking someone in the head...........................arsehole that he is!!

saying that, if the cumbrians do the job on thurs it'll be even more sweet

Generally piss poor referring during the play-offs so far.

Dive from Palace player, rule out of a goal for Watford which was fine, Leeds 6 minutes and then general ignorance to dangerous tackling in the game btw Darlo and Rochdale.

Surely we want Leeds to go back up? It would make next season that bit easier.

Surely we want Leeds to go back up? It would make next season that bit easier.

I make you right. Some people just can't get their priorities sorted out!!

Sad twats on forums who know feck all about situations but dance to their bints tune and try to act like machoman...

Maybe if it was how their bint had said, theyd do their arguing for themseves eh? Don't know why he's bothering anyhoo, it won't be long before she's shagging behind his back anyhoo!

Sad twats on forums who know feck all about situations but dance to their bints tune and try to act like machoman...

Maybe if it was how their bint had said, theyd do their arguing for themseves eh? Don't know why he's bothering anyhoo, it won't be long before she's shagging behind his back anyhoo!

Ouch!

:icon_eek:

Care to provide a link?

Twas the first woman I could think of, I daren't joke about MG, she scared me enough anyway ;)
We'll have to meet up for a coffee, I could tell you some stories that would make your toes curl :icon_bigg

farmers that carsh into your car then **** off and dont tell you what they have done :098:. ploicemen that aresst you for twating said farner for hit your car :098:

Blimey it must have shook you up, it's made you mis-spell!

Seriously though that isn't a good start to anyones day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69