People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring, usually old, vindictive very annoying people who have **** all to do all day except to look out for, and identfy what they perceive to be the failings of others.

It's women HF, they are all like it. We live in a modern world and its due to this that women are like how they are. Keeping house used to be a full days work, now they have Dysons, microwaves, washing machines and dishwashers. They now have too much time on their hands, so they moan at us constantly.......

I'm told they are going to be given the right to vote... may already have happened in fact!

Boring, usually old, vindictive very annoying people who have **** all to do all day except to look out for, and identfy what they perceive to be the failings of others.

Hey - I may be boring, old, vindictive and very annoying

But I am certainly not........... what was the other thing again ?

This lot don't so much piss me off as intrigue me...Old fellas got to be over 60 who religiously get the bus into town/the city every morning even though they have no reason to do so,its like a habit that they go into the Centre everyday,more often than not they are either in the Bookies or Wetherspoons.Why don't they go to the Local bookies pub ?I used to think it was a City thing but since I've been getting the later bus from FW to Kinloch i've noticed it happens here

Last edited:
Dull ****s who come back from lunch and say "That sun's hot today". Newsflash.........the sun is ****ing hot every day. Touch it you'll see. :mad:

Dull ****s who come back from lunch and say "That sun's hot today". Newsflash.........the sun is ****ing hot every day. Touch it you'll see. :mad:
Has anybody said "Is it hot enough for you?" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69