People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

:icon_eek:

Care to provide a link?

I say! :icon_eek:

I'm sorry, but Biffa Bacon is no macho man, I can vouch for that, and secondly, I have no intention of shagging behind his back. :icon_roll

To be fair though, it's not like I have the option.....

did bf mean you or are you just 'joking'??

I'm joking. I think.... :icon_conf

well someone has obviously upset her!!!

I'm sure Lee has a darn good idea who I mean. It's not her anyhoo, her bloke is alright despite coming from Coventry stock!:icon_razz

I'm not upset as such.....just annoyed that this person thinks it's ok to make continual digs about things he would only have knowledge of via his bint(who obviously would never agree with certain truths) and use a messageboard as a way of doing it.
Doesn't matter that whilst he makes comments about me not showing 'loyalty' to a person I think doesn't deserve it, it's ok for him to owe Ben money for a competition he never paid up, or another of his mates owing money for a Burnley ticket which he has never paid up for(it's more stuff than that but it's built up over the past couple of years)

But hey...... it's ok to treat people like shit but if you decide you've had enough then watch out! You'll get the cyber-warrior boyfriend on your case!

Still it doesn't matter now as the Mods on there have put him in his place and his posts are now all Moderator previewed!

Let's just say I don't appreciate been taken for a muppet by people who are supposed to be friends. Then again I guess my problem is I don't sit quietly and put up with it!

Last edited:
I know!:icon_bigg

Pity my 'I'm not putting up with it' attitude didn't sit well with others. I was actually told I was making everyone(though that wasn't strictly true, more like 2 out of a good sized group) 'uncomfortable' because pre-match when everyone met up, I spoke to everyone but didn't speak to her. I was more or less told I should talk to her as normal just so the others didn't feel awkward. Forget that I didn't actually want to speak to the woman! Why should my feeling count eh? Plus it didn't matter that those two people had slagged her off more than I ever have behind her back!

Blinkin hypocrites! I'm better off away from that sort of 'friendship'!

I know!:icon_bigg

Pity my 'I'm not putting up with it' attitude didn't sit well with others. I was actually told I was making everyone(though that wasn't strictly true, more like 2 out of a good sized group) 'uncomfortable' because pre-match when everyone met up, I spoke to everyone but didn't speak to her. I was more or less told I should talk to her as normal just so the others didn't feel awkward. Forget that I didn't actually want to speak to the woman! Why should my feeling count eh? Plus it didn't matter that those two people had slagged her off more than I ever have behind her back!

Blinkin hypocrites! I'm better off away from that sort of 'friendship'!

Definitely.. I used to associate with a couple of people like that and am much happier now that I dont have anything to do with them !

Indeed.
Obviously it still gripes me from time to time how it all ended- I guess I COULD'VE been more tactful about things, but why bother if you know you ain't gonna have owt to do with them anymore eh?

But then I think I could STILL be listening to her turn all conversations to her favourite subject-herself- and I realise it's quite nice not have a Narcisstic(sp?) and self-absorbed friend!

Indeed.
Obviously it still gripes me from time to time how it all ended- I guess I COULD'VE been more tactful about things, but why bother if you know you ain't gonna have owt to do with them anymore eh?

But then I think I could STILL be listening to her turn all conversations to her favourite subject-herself- and I realise it's quite nice not have a Narcisstic(sp?) and self-absorbed friend!

Oh god it sounds almost like the same person !!! :icon_lol:

Can't be........ surely there can't be two of her!:icon_eek:

You wouldn't have known her anyhoo, she didn't have proper friends before braving the OS( and after me inviting a total stranger-her obviously-into my home to crash for the night after a night out with a group of us)

Tell you what...I reckon I'm a gullible twonk at times......

Last edited:
Can't be........ surely there can't be two of her!:icon_eek:

You wouldn't have known her anyhoo, she didn't have proper friends before braving the OS( and after me inviting a total stranger-her obviously-into my home to crash for the night after a night out with a group of us)

Tell you what...I reckon I'm a gullible twonk at times......

There is a reason that few of us on here have any friends, it's easier that way!

I'm cold-blooded, I still wear a cardi or a fleece at work at the mo.

So no, it ISN'T hot enough yet. Even when the younger blokes are wearing cut-offs and vests.

Get your thyroid function checked - and yes, I am being serious.

Get your thyroid function checked - and yes, I am being serious.

Nothing wrong with my thyroid, I'm relatively ok going by my last check-up. A better diet and more exercise would do me some good though!

I think working with the factory doors open doesn't help. What with deliveries all day they tend to be opened quite a bit, so when it IS cold I'll have me scarf as well!

Hopefully it's better weather this summer than last though, so I can leave my cardi under my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69