People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. I'm always cold.

My thyroid is ok as well.

I mentioned thyroid-deficiency because Mrs Boc was always cold, as well as having some other seemingly unconnected symptoms. About two years ago she had a thyroid test, was put on a thyroid supplement and her health and general well-being is much improved.

I mentioned thyroid-deficiency because Mrs Boc was always cold, as well as having some other seemingly unconnected symptoms. About two years ago she had a thyroid test, was put on a thyroid supplement and her health and general well-being is much improved.
To be fair, they've tested me for it. In the end they said I have poor circulation and need to move somewhere hot. I could have told them that!!

To be fair, they've tested me for it. In the end they said I have poor circulation and need to move somewhere hot. I could have told them that!!

I think you may have misunderstood "go to hell"

lol

People who say "We're on our way" who have a two minute journey to make and some time later, still haven't arrived. Liars.

Are you sure you didnt do it headbanging?

I did have my music on :102: It was probably as much my fault as it was theirs, although I was over as much as possible because there was a line of parked cars on my side of the road.

At the time I thought, 'you **** - why not move over a little and allow me a bit of ****ing space here', there must have been a bit of space on their side of the road or there wouldn't have been room for two cars to pass in the first place..

People who ypu once considered a Friend who become senior to you at work and change in to Alan Suger wannabees and give you grief because you know they are shallow self centred pricks who can't hold a relationship together and cheat their way through life.

Oh and their hair is going grey and thinning at an alarming rate.

I hope no one here is an estate agent, I wouldn't want to offend you. Scrub that, I do - you are all cnuts. Every last one of you who draws breath. The amoeba Entamoeba histolytica offers more to life than you bastards.

Thousands of pounds for what? To press the green button on a ****ing photocopier and drive around in a twat car looking like a twat - nothing more.

I hope no one here is an estate agent, I wouldn't want to offend you. Scrub that, I do - you are all cnuts. Every last one of you who draws breath. The amoeba Entamoeba histolytica offers more to life than you bastards.

Thousands of pounds for what? To press the green button on a ****ing photocopier and drive around in a twat car looking like a twat - nothing more.

How is the seperation from Cate going? She mentioned you were having trouble with estate agents before :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69