People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because her interest in the game comes from Lumpard's torso and what the WAGs are wearing.
You think GMTV are going to employ a football pundit to travel?

Fiona Phillips suits the typical GMTV viewer. They know her, they like her, and they are interested in the things she is. She's there to give the football fan's wife's perspective, not a professional footballers view point.

No harm done.

You think GMTV are going to employ a football pundit to travel?

Fiona Phillips suits the typical GMTV viewer. They know her, they like her, and they are interested in the things she is. She's there to give the football fan's wife's perspective, not a professional footballers view point.

No harm done.

I am not going to argue (this thread is not set for that)...she pisses me off full stop...a brown-nosing tv personality with little talent goes to Moscow on a trip many footie fans would live to make.

I am not going to argue (this thread is not set for that)...she pisses me off full stop...a brown-nosing tv personality with little talent goes to Moscow on a trip many footie fans would live to make.
She has a family, she is doing her job. She is following orders and probably doesn't want to be there.

She is "down to earth" and suits their viewers, her talent is connecting with her audience. I don't understand your problem with her going, other than jealousy.

She has a family, she is doing her job. She is following orders and probably doesn't want to be there.

She is "down to earth" and suits their viewers, her talent is connecting with her audience. I don't understand your problem with her going, other than jealousy.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Gordon Brown attempted to employ her in govt.

****s that fail to acknowledge you blanking them out and still persist in blabbering at you.

Last edited:
Anybody that could watch GMTV for more than 30 seconds without smashing the room up.

What is wrong with those people? Has their brain matter been somehow converted into wallpaper paste? Or do they just have no brain matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69