People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody that could watch GMTV for more than 30 seconds without smashing the room up.

What is wrong with those people? Has their brain matter been somehow converted into wallpaper paste? Or do they just have no brain matter?

Only the gorgeous Penny Smith can induce me to watch it. :icon_wink

410px-Penny_smith_photoshoot2.jpg

410px-Penny_smith_photoshoot2.jpg

That top is really made for someone with tits!!!

I think the BBC is one of the best companies on the planet. Though recently I've noticed more biased reporting than I used to.

Nope. Don't geddit.

The opportunity to glimpse at a rideable, but fully clothed, bint is a poor excuse for risking irreparable brain damage by looking at shite like this.

Garroway was on Ramsey's 'f word' tonight. Playing the tart card.

Garroway was on Ramsey's 'f word' tonight. Playing the tart card.

I think the wet t-shirt whilst trying to down a yard of lager worked rather well.

Fiona Phillips again. She went to both the press conferences yesterday.

She asked Lumpard 'what you think of your hotel? It's the best in Moscow ain't it.'

Asked Ferguson about his wife and got told in simple terms to feck off.

She's defo a Chelsea fan...always mentions going down the Bridge and is friends with Lumpard.

There was some feature about Gallaway's family....in that she was in even better form

She asked Lumpard 'what you think of your hotel? It's the best in Moscow ain't it.'

She's defo a Chelsea fan...always mentions going down the Bridge and is friends with Lumpard.

There was some feature about Gallaway's family....in that she was in even better form

Look Hazz if you fancy her I'm sure she has a fan club or something just drop them a line,its nothing to be ashamed of fancying an older woman.Take BG he has a thing about Jilly Cooper:102:

Well, if you had bothered to involve yourself in a relationship rather than thinking about No.1 all of the time it might not have ended like this!

And I want the television.

you had more of a relationship with the tv than you did with me anyway

Hazz, I'm getting worried about you.
You've got to stop watching this shit, this type of TV is seriously designed to make your head stupid. It's entire reason for existence is to dumb down the populace by stupefying their brains and, let's face it, you don't need any help with that.

Have you considered taking up stalking? That way you won't have to risk watching brain cell depleting programmes like this and you might get to actually meet her, albeit in court.

Hazz, I'm getting worried about you.
You've got to stop watching this shit, this type of TV is seriously designed to make your head stupid. It's entire reason for existence is to dumb down the populace by stupefying their brains and, let's face it, you don't need any help with that.

Have you considered taking up stalking? That way you won't have to risk watching brain cell depleting programmes like this and you might get to actually meet her, albeit in court.

Back to watching BBC Breakfast methinks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69