People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing ignorant people who take the last parent & child place in Tesco's car park because they can't be arsed to walk another 20 yards to the store, even though they can see you have 3 kids (2 under the age of 2) in the car.

Also said ****wits who then try to start an arguement with you over it when you have your kids with you. Very hard of them. Funny how these people are never on their own. Still they soon back off when you have to go back into their face!! Arseholes of the biggest Arses!! :icon_evil:098::icon_evil

****ing ignorant people who take the last parent & child place in Tesco's car park because they can't be arsed to walk another 20 yards to the store, even though they can see you have 3 kids (2 under the age of 2) in the car.

Also said ****wits who then try to start an arguement with you over it when you have your kids with you. Very hard of them. Funny how these people are never on their own. Still they soon back off when you have to go back into their face!! Arseholes of the biggest Arses!! :icon_evil:098::icon_evil

They should move all the parent and child places to the furthest corner of the carpark, that way no one will nick them and the kids can get some exercise :icon_bigg

They should move all the parent and child places to the furthest corner of the carpark, that way no one will nick them and the kids can get some exercise :icon_bigg

Ditto the disabled spots - think of it as free physiotherapy

The fecking idiots in the crowd who continue to boo and make a person feel so small as their dreams are blown apart or the sap like myself who spends a hour every night watch the car crash.
Nope, just any person that watches it.

Nope, just any person that watches it.

Hallefuckenlujah! :038:

****s everyfuckingday asking me "did you see that dog/retard/kid/****wipe" on whatever the **** it's called?

OF COURSE I ****ING DIDN'T!!! WHY IN THE NAME OF **** WOULD I LOOK AT BRAIN RETARDING SHITE LIKE THAT!

For their further entertainment, they are now asking me on purpose knowing full well that I would sooner disembowel myself with a butter knife than infect my brain with this kind of mindless cerebral mould.

****wad **** spunk-bubbles :bang: <<--Look what they've done, making me use the most irritating smiley ever invented, but at least my use is justified

Apparently it's an easy ambition to attain, just switch on ITV.
Even their 'news' output will send you on the slide to spunkbubbledom.

Kudos where it's due lads, I do believe I've invented a new word for the English language.
I think I'll be emailing OUP again (no Steven, they still haven't responded to my mail about 'fair dues' but I fully expect it to be included in the next edition. :icon_wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69