People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese spammers who post their spam when there are no mods awake to delete their posts and ban them.

*snore*

Everyone is pissing me off recently. The list is just too long to post.

I could commit murder quite happily to find a peaceful life.

horrible kids who have to piss around in the cinema whilst you are trying to watch the film...retards

The absolute **** on 5Live who is harping on about being privileged to discuss matters with God and meets up with angels all the time. Her and the twat who plays Barlow in Coronation Street.

****, these self-deluded ****nuts piss me off. Superstitious bollocks.

Higher spheres of love and light my ****ing bleeding arse.

The absolute **** on 5Live who is harping on about being privileged to discuss matters with God and meets up with angels all the time. Her and the twat who plays Barlow in Coronation Street.

****, these self-deluded ****nuts piss me off. Superstitious bollocks.

Higher spheres of love and light my ****ing bleeding arse.

It must feel great to know your licence fee is funding entertainment like this, you're paying for ****wits like this to offer themselves up as objects of ridicule.

Holy ****, I just turned it on to see what they were spraffing on about.
You're right Disco Dad, utter ****s.

Sister-in-laws. ****ing hate you for years for being a) good to her sister the jealous slag & b) you ain't a cock-eney.

They then get with one of the biggest piss head wankers around and realise you are actually alright. Like your supposed to be grateful!! :102:

Sister-in-laws. ****ing hate you for years for being a) good to her sister the jealous slag & b) you ain't a cock-eney.

They then get with one of the biggest piss head wankers around and realise you are actually alright. Like your supposed to be grateful!! :102:

I take it she knocked you back for the ride then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69