People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that bring a person's colour into the subject matter.
Lewis Hamilton, Barack Obama, now fecking Paul Ince, "an Icon for black managers"........

If you're good enough, it shouldn't matter whether you're male, female, white, black or frigging purple, but alas.....:mad::icon_sad:

Had a bastard meeting all afternoon, I hate me workmate ****s.

Got back adn been thoroughly entertained by the previous exchange though.

fed up... why isnt it Dec 24th and the start of the holidays ???

People who have time off between Christmas and the New Year, whilst some of us have to work :icon_cry:

(Nothing personal Cate)

Last edited:
For the first time in my life i have to work Christmas Eve.

Happy? Not at all! Yes it might only be til 1pm but there's bound to be summat I've forgot to buy, it'll be a nightmare!

On the plus side, it means I'm not back at work til the Monday after NYD. Woohoo!

Last edited:
People that bring a person's colour into the subject matter.
Lewis Hamilton, Barack Obama, now fecking Paul Ince, "an Icon for black managers"........

If you're good enough, it shouldn't matter whether you're male, female, white, black or frigging purple, but alas.....:mad::icon_sad:

Are you saying that Paul Ince should just be an icon for all managers? :102:

He is black, so what is the problem describing him as such?
Or are you one of those politically correct nutjobs?

people who moan that other people finish work on Friday and don't go back until the 5th of Jan...:icon_bigg:038:

Are you saying that Paul Ince should just be an icon for all managers? :102:

He is black, so what is the problem describing him as such?
Or are you one of those politically correct nutjobs?

Just for a change you misunderstand me, or maybe you don't, and trying to be provacative. :icon_roll

It's not against PI. it's the implication of using the guys skin colour.
Does it imply that our FA are inherantly(sp) racist and he's done well for a "black man"?:mad:

As for PC nutjobs, they would be all up against the wall, fired at with a water cannon, then tazered! :icon_cool

I also think Fitz is right, PI is a ****, and by jove, I'm glad he "turned us down" to go to the mighty Blackburn.:038:

****ers that text you at 12:23 a.m. when you're fast asleep, just to say "Happy christmas x".

Supposed 40 year old lorry drivers who think the baby squad are avenging angels.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69