People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you wasted your leisure time posting on this forum. I said why do grown men post in the three word story on a sunday evening. Im entitled to express my opinion on this and will continue to do so. The same as you are entitled to call me a ****. Im am confused though as in one post you say im a middle aged and then then im a teenager :102:

I know, beauty of internet forums eh?

People can appear to be different things at different times. didn't actually call you a "****" don't think you are which is why you have no chance of getting my vote.

I see you wasted some of your Tuesday "leisure" time joining in our 3 word story thread. Welcome onboard. :023:

I know, beauty of internet forums eh?

People can appear to be different things at different times. didn't actually call you a "****" don't think you are which is why you have no chance of getting my vote.

I see you wasted some of your Tuesday "leisure" time joining in our 3 word story thread. Welcome onboard. :023:

Not actually leisure time i get paid to do this.

Not actually leisure time i get paid to do this.

So you are a professional "3 word story" poster. congratulations. :038:

Do all the assassins carry round pot plants and drink milk like Leon?

Even those of us who enjoy being stupid and posting there don't actually read the thread.

I'm a contributor but I'm not sure that 'enjoy' is the correct word. 'Weird Compulsion' would probably be better!

I wont be posting in it again so you and the boys can have a right old giggle in peace. Has Mitterand turned up for class yet?

Is that a "Lazzer us" connection?

I taught one of his cabinet ministers a few years back. Gerald Fiterman, communist transport minister, who knows works for a European commission on unions.

Never say never, we may be able to lure you from your tomb unless you put the thread on ignore. Just knowing that you read it is enough for me.

Is that a "Lazzer us" connection?

I taught one of his cabinet ministers a few years back. Gerald Fiterman, communist transport minister, who knows works for a European commission on unions.

Never say never, we may be able to lure you from your tomb unless you put the thread on ignore. Just knowing that you read it is enough for me.

It wasnt english was it ? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69