People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazzer

For ****s sake you are a ****ing grown man Its the weekend or the week, its your leisure time And you are posting this ****ing inane shite For the love God why???????????????

That'll teach him not to invade our threads :081::081::081:

Lazzer

For ****s sake you are a ****ing grown man Its the weekend or the week, its your leisure time And you are posting this ****ing inane shite For the love God why???????????????

Dont compare me to you and your gimp mates posting three word stories about womens fanny hairs dropping on the carpet despite the fact you not 14 years old.

Dont compare me to you and your gimp mates posting three word stories about womens fanny hairs dropping on the carpet despite the fact you not 14 years old.

Oi. I object to being referred to as a mate of FIF's :icon_wink

(Gimp is fair game of course!)

You middle-aged constipated prig! You post as much crap as anyone spending your time on this board and then have the audacity to comment on others whose threads you clearly read. That must make you wierder than any of us. do what most people do and put the threads you don't like on ignore - don't spend your precious weekend leisure time reading them. Pervert. If not join the "holier than thou" brigade. :icon_wink

Its the 'row' serious or play fighting ?

For me nothing is serious. just gives me a reason to waste a little more of my life on this board. :icon_bigg. I initially thought Lazzer must have been drunk to read and post in the 3 word thread - now I'm not sure. Even those of us who enjoy being stupid and posting there don't actually read the thread.

Not wanting to sound like Innocent, but I have known a few real "hitmen" in my time. Most of them are cool and calm but all of them have strange idiosyncracies.

I used to know a hitman too,he used to drink in The Union in Aylestone and bet in Manny Bernstein on Aylestone Road.Lazzer will back me up on this...

At one time I was contacted to teach a string of hitmen/assassins (not in their speciality) having been recommended through work I did with the French Foreign Legion.

English (in both a wide and narrow sense) and associated cultural matters. It is an important and overlooked area of their work to help them remain invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69