People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:102:

It sounds perfectly reasonable to me

Thats just it its not reasonable. I know these guys are in general physically fit and their job has an element of danger and they are in uniform. But so does postie and no one gives a shit when he turns up. :102:

Thats just it its not reasonable. I know these guys are in general physically fit and their job has an element of danger and they are in uniform. But so does postie and no one gives a shit when he turns up. :102:

What danger does a Postie undertake ? But I get what you are saying,they are just sad people

Would you deliver the mail up Saffron Lane knowing you hadnt got some feckers giro?

Do you get Giros anymore ? I guess there are snappy fecking dogs as well.
When they asked me to join the Fire Brigade up here I told them I was scared of heights and thus I would only be able to put fires out that are on he Ground Floor

Last edited:
Old people in Hinckley.

Ian Stringer. Referring to a D&R player as a 'big unit'. Not once, but several times. WTF?

Are you sure it was "unit"?

I saw our postie today.

Nah.... the uniform just doesn't compare and there's very little danger delivering to my house.

People who live in Leicester and claim they are football fans But then it turns out their support is for Manchester United on television.
People who ring the phone-in but never go to matches.
People who have disagreed with me and then turn out to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69