People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things that piss you off

that's all wrong, name the bastard
If they name him they give away the identities of his daughters and the 9 kids. They need as much protection as possible I guess.

The cnut should be slowly tortured to death by the victims family. There should be no place on earth for this scum.
And If we have to keep the cnut he should be locked up in a 6' by 6' cell, just bread and water, and Timmy Mallet for his cellmate.

Man utd fans.

I'm killing a few hours at Manchester airport while I wait for my train home and loads of the noisy twats have just arrived back from their match in Spain.

What was your route home then Jeff. ?

What was your route home then Jeff. ?

He left the Walkers at 9.35pm and caught a bus to Leicester Train Sation where upon he caught a train to Sheffield.At Sheffield he caught a bus to Crewe and was met by a farmer at Crewe who gave him a lift in his Thresher to 6 miles outside Manchester where upon he transferred to mulepower and took to the saddle.On approach to the outskrts of Manchester he borrowed Fred the Postmans trusty bike and pedalled allthe way to the Airport.

Last edited:
Middle aged women at work who start behaving like complete twats just because half a dozen fireman have turned up. :icon_roll

He hasn't arrived home yet but rest assured he's making good time and has just passed my window seated on the back of a Milk Float

Middle aged women at work who start behaving like complete twats just because half a dozen fireman have turned up. :icon_roll

Why? Are they stopping you from getting a good look at the uniforms?:102:

women can be suckers for men in uniforms, im sure if half a dozen scantily clad women were to turn up the men would be same :102::)

They wouldn't behave lie that if they saw the firemen from kinlochleven..they even tried to recruit me

They wouldn't behave like that if they saw the firemen from kinlochleven..they even tried to recruit me
Here they are...
fireman.jpg

You disgust me, do you know that? :018:

I wont forget you in a hurry feckin rancid ass bumboclot. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: Its like the moon landings or the shooting of JFK, you will always remember where you were the day you smelt that smell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Aston Villa615
3Manchester C  614
4Arsenal614
5Chelsea613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69