People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?? for talking out of his arse?? if we did that with everyone who spoke out their arse theyd be hardly anyone on here

I'm not bothered by the offending threads and haven't felt the need to join in but if people want to have some banter I don't see that as a problem.

It's a bit of a free speech issue, really. I find the locking of them distinctly odd.

As I've stated before elsewhere it was Jeff's stance on free speech when the rumours of the Birch's departure were removed from other lesser sites that first made me joing the TBers.

I just hope the mods don't lose their sense of perspective. To cheekily quote Jeff. "Have you not heard of the ignore thread function?" :icon_wink

I have those threads on my ignore list.

So people who piss me off include those who ask me to edit one of their posts in a thread I'm ignoring, so I have to look at it anyway.

Just for clarity though quoting you that wasn't directed at you.

Ban the blackguards :icon_bigg

Rich the postman, again!

Football commentators.

They're all idiots.

Stringer earlier was talking about the "straw that broke the elephant's back, or whatever the expression is". Moron.

Watching the Spurs v Liverpool match just now, 4 extra minutes were due to be played at the end of the 90. Then Spurs scored and it took over a minute for the match to be restarted. But the idiot commentators still expected only the four extra minutes, and couldn't understand why the ref added an extra minute on. Twats.

Last edited:
Football commentators.

They're all idiots.

Stringer earlier was talking about the "straw that broke the elephant's back, or whatever the expression is". Moron.

Watching the Spurs v Liverpool match just now, 4 extra minutes were due to be played at the end of the 90. Then Spurs scored and it took over a minute for the match to be restarted. But the idiot commentators still expected only the four extra minutes, and couldn't stand why the ref added an extra minute on. Twats.

With the technology Sky has, we should be able to switch these tossers off and just have the noise of the crowd

With the technology Sky has, we should be able to switch these tossers off and just have the noise of the crowd

you can on BBC matches cant you ,or at least you used to be able to... dont see any reason why Sky cant offer this service, as they are annoying tossers.

I've not had a Sky Sports subscription for a couple of years, but you definitely used to be able to do that with interactive matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Aston Villa615
3Manchester C  614
4Arsenal614
5Chelsea613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69