People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twats at Microsoft

I've just found out one of my websites comes up with a warning that it's a potential phishing site when you visit it using Internet Explorer. It's nothing of the sort, but I have no idea how long the warning has been coming up because I don't use IE, the Mrs told me about it.

So I'm now trying to find out how to get it removed from their list of bad sites and it seems the only way to do it is by doing it from IE, which I don't use. Wankers.

The twats at Microsoft

I've just found out one of my websites comes up with a warning that it's a potential phishing site when you visit it using Internet Explorer. It's nothing of the sort, but I have no idea how long the warning has been coming up because I don't use IE, the Mrs told me about it.

So I'm now trying to find out how to get it removed from their list of bad sites and it seems the only way to do it is by doing it from IE, which I don't use. Wankers.

I still get it occassionally with this site.

The twats at Microsoft

This is what I get when I check this site with Satan. :icon_wink

Attachments

• not_phishing.jpg
    not_phishing.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 118
That wouldnt piss me off i would have found that quite amusing . :icon_lol:

It would if he was screwing your missus at the same time. :icon_wink

People who walk into shops or banks and can't be bothered to take their crash helmet off

should be shot on the spot for public safety I think....

people that piss me off = people that work in the shops around my house and have been selling me snouts for 4 ****ing years yet ask for ID every ****ing time I go in

The twats at Microsoft

unbelievable jeff

since when did you have a missus ?:102:

people that piss me off = people that work in the shops around my house and have been selling me snouts for 4 ****ing years yet ask for ID every ****ing time I go in

WTF??? I'd tell them to **** off and I'd give my money to someone else

WTF??? I'd tell them to **** off and I'd give my money to someone else

would do, if there was more than 3 shops. 2 ask for ID and the other 1 has had me banned for the last 2 years

no where to run

Robbie Williams.......if you wanna be in a band so much go and make one up yourself instead of trying to wangle your way back in with the lads now they've done far better than anyone ever expected!!!*

*Though if it was for just a one off nostalgia gig then just tell me how much my ticket will cost:icon_roll

People who moan for a fortnight that they want to share your room at Carlisle - and then, when you finally agree to it, they leave the game 10 minutes before the end and catch the train home.

People who moan for a fortnight that they want to share your room at Carlisle - and then, when you finally agree to it, they leave the game 10 minutes before the end and catch the train home.

Wrong shorts, Boc? The tight, short nylon ones almost always get a result.

I look back in retrospective and the more think about this character, the more I find him amusing. He's going dim in old age - he signs off invoices and I had to explain C.I.S. to him today.

He's now told me the same story from the weekend 3 times. I don't know whether to laugh or seriously have a word with someone. The words are almost the same every time....:icon_lol:

Lazzer

For ****s sake you are a ****ing grown man Its the weekend or the week, its your leisure time And you are posting this ****ing inane shite For the love God why???????????????

Lazzer

For ****s sake you are a ****ing grown man Its the weekend or the week, its your leisure time And you are posting this ****ing inane shite For the love God why???????????????

Eh???
Posting what inane shite and for which love god? :102:

Eh???
Posting what inane shite and for which love god? :102:

Don't worry Macky. This is Lazzer's view on others despite doing the same himself. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69