People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to sound like Innocent, but I have known a few real "hitmen" in my time. Most of them are cool and calm but all of them have strange idiosyncracies.

At one time I was contacted to teach a string of hitmen/assassins (not in their speciality) having been recommended through work I did with the French Foreign Legion.

Don't play the Innocent

You middle-aged constipated prig! You post as much crap as anyone spending your time on this board and then have the audacity to comment on others whose threads you clearly read. That must make you wierder than any of us. do what most people do and put the threads you don't like on ignore - don't spend your precious weekend leisure time reading them. Pervert. If not join the "holier than thou" brigade. :icon_wink

From mixing with international hitmen and teaching the Foreign Legion to the 3 word story on a sunday night where did it all go wrong? :102::icon_lol:

HF i can confirm that you knew Horseshit Baz who did indeed claimed to be a trained killer.

From mixing with international hitmen and teaching the Foreign Legion to the 3 word story on a sunday night where did it all go wrong? :102::icon_lol:

HF i can confirm that you knew Horseshit Baz who did indeed claimed to be a trained killer.

He was a hitman he told me and he saw a Crocodile in the Canal

:icon_bigg

One is work, the other is pleasure. It's no stranger than me supporting City is it? You should feel honoured. :icon_wink

For the record, I've also taught (and still teach) Sportsmen, Politicians, Actors, Astronauts ... but mostly businessmen, scientists, civil servants and armed forces personnel (for overseas missions).

Not everyone here has a humdrum same week after week job. still work is work.

One is work, the other is pleasure. It's no stranger than me supporting City is it? You should feel honoured. :icon_wink

For the record, I've also taught (and still teach) Sportsmen, Politicians, Actors, Astronauts ... but mostly businessmen, scientists, civil servants and armed forces personnel (for overseas missions).

Don't you ****ing start

Now im aware of what an important person you are i will aspsire to emulate your achievements. But first i have to give Chuck Norris a ring as im teaching him self defence this afternoon.

Now im aware of what an important person you are i will aspsire to emulate your achievements. But first i have to give Chuck Norris a ring as im teaching him self defence this afternoon.

you do realise that I've already voted for the "**** of the year" award and these late posts don't make me want to change it don't you?

For a guy that doesn't think we should waste our leisure time posting on this forum you're not doing a bad job. then again you are obviously much younger than us and therefore exclude yourself from your own ideals. Get back to your schoolwork or one day you may be in need of a private teacher yourself. :icon_roll

you do realise that I've already voted for the "**** of the year" award and these late posts don't make me want to change it don't you?

For a guy that doesn't think we should waste our leisure time posting on this forum you're not doing a bad job. then again you are obviously much younger than us and therefore exclude yourself from your own ideals. Get back to your schoolwork or one day you may be in need of a private teacher yourself. :icon_roll

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo get you! :023:

I never said you wasted your leisure time posting on this forum. I said why do grown men post in the three word story on a sunday evening. Im entitled to express my opinion on this and will continue to do so. The same as you are entitled to call me a ****. Im am confused though as in one post you say im a middle aged and then then im a teenager :102:

I never said you wasted your leisure time posting on this forum. I said why do grown men post in the three word story on a sunday evening. Im entitled to express my opinion on this and will continue to do so. The same as you are entitled to call me a ****. Im am confused though as in one post you say im a middle aged and then then im a teenager :102:

You are neither...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69