People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planners who don't obey their own rules when it suits them.

As a person who deals with planners everyday, im with the hazzmeister on this one.

As a person who lives in a listed building in a conservation area, I would prefer it planners either ignored all their rules or stuck by all of them - and stopped all this arbitary decision-making, seemingly based on whim and the amount of energy they feel like expending from time to time. Sauce for both the goose and the gander would be a very good thing.

As a person who lives in a listed building in a conservation area, I would prefer it planners either ignored all their rules or stuck by all of them - and stopped all this arbitary decision-making, seemingly based on whim and the amount of energy they feel like expending from time to time. Sauce for both the goose and the gander would be a very good thing.

The main problems come when you get opinions involved, something which is not supposed to come into it under planning law.

arseholes who drive at least 65mph in a 50mph zone on the m1 with the police on the other side of the motorway attending an accident , and equally those who cant/wont go faster than 58mph in a 70 zone on said motorway and in the middle lane

Something at work today really annoyed me.

It wasn't so much a thing or a person. Just incredible how one comment can create so much work, effort and problems for everybody. It makes something involving two parties multiply into six or seven.

Something at work today really annoyed me.

It wasn't so much a thing or a person. Just incredible how one comment can create so much work, effort and problems for everybody. It makes something involving two parties multiply into six or seven.

I blame the maths teachers. Or maybe the English teachers.

The pricks at my uni who took over a lecture room and stood outside on the balcony chanting palestine songs-most of them having got a fecking clue whats going on but have just jumped on the bandwagon

Not till Friday cos you're a General Sale commoner - you need one with a helper don't you?

4 of us - involves an epic battle against time and my Dad storming down the M69 for a meeting on the outskirts of Coventry.

Last edited:
This ****:

justin.jpg

Who on earth is that bozo? He has **** written all over him.

That's Mr Tumble MBE, as any 4-year old could tell you. A genius in communication who also uses Makaton sign-language in his act to include children with communication difficulties. aka Justin Fletcher, a man who gets his message across and doesn't mind looking a little bit silly whilst doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69