People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The **** of a driver in the grey Toyota Corrolla Friday morning.
Pissing down with rain, no lights on, over taking on A46 near Newark. Driving like he was in a hurry on single carriage way, then some 5 miles along the dual carriage way to wards Lincoln he's doing 60 as I overtake him at 70 (honest officer).

You're a ****!!

A "genius in communication" wouldn't tell his pre school viewers "I'm ****ing you" in makaton sign language.

He didn't. A single moment of the (moving) MAKATON sign for 'happy' is similar to the (stationary) BSL sign for 'sex'.

No user of either system would ever have drawn the comparison. It was a storm-in-a-teacup caused by people who have nothing better to do with their time.

Oh, get over it, you big queen :icon_roll

I was joking:icon_roll I have worked in some absolute fecking hell holes,another one won't make any difference.I'd rather Rochdale than Moss Side,Salford,Burnage etc etc.I've even worked in Coalville

Last edited:
Fickle fans; why did a few people I know really get annoyed at the signing of Heskey now are chanting his name and have a chant for him, on FB status

****s me off :mad: :098:

your girlfriend being a nightmare is she :)

Not just her.Women in general really.Seem to think its ok to behave totally unreasonable for a few days each month because its PMT.If I behaved like it then I'd be being a totally bastard:102:

Last edited:
Not just her.Women in general really.Seem to think its ok to behave totally unreasonable for a few days each month because its PMT.If I behaved like it then I'd be being a totally bastard:102:

hmmm obviously youve not suffered from it so you dont understand but i agree to a certain extent that women use it as an excuse to be stroppy etc, maybe you should cut the women in your life a bit of slack when it is their time of the month :102:

hmmm obviously youve not suffered from it so you dont understand but i agree to a certain extent that women use it as an excuse to be stroppy etc, maybe you should cut the women in your life a bit of slack when it is their time of the month :102:
I cut plenty but its never ever enough.I like it how it makes them stroppy but only to males,don't hear them having a go at women for breathing too much etc etc

Customer Service is another term for bullshitting and kissing arse.

true and if i dont get my new debit card by this time next week im going to write a letter of compliant because its just fecking ridiculous!!! my otehr half has had 2 new cards within last 2wks and ive been waiting for 1 since 12th January

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69