People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The **** that decided ordinary string was not good enough to tie meat up anymore and that it needed to be elasticated, so that when you try to remove it from a joint of beef or somesuch it doesn't just pull away from the food, but insists on stretching first and firing hot fat and bits of meat ****in everywhere. The inventor of that wants gelding.

(go on then ... edit away)

The **** that decided ordinary string was not good enough to tie meat up anymore and that it needed to be elasticated, so that when you try to remove it from a joint of beef or somesuch it doesn't just pull away from the food, but insists on stretching first and firing hot fat and bits of meat ****in everywhere. The inventor of that wants gelding.

I'd never thought about that before but you are so right.

I watched it yesterday and totally agree but it was funny when he shook his head when some girl answered a question to indicate he thought it was wrong and it was right:icon_bigg

Wish I'd have seen it. He does that all the time (shaking his head at the 'stupid people') but never seen him be wrong.

Wish I'd have seen it. He does that all the time (shaking his head at the 'stupid people') but never seen him be wrong.

The thing that proves he is a cnut is that his surname means pretty one. He had it changed by deed poll.

The thing that proves he is a cnut is that his surname means pretty one. He had it changed by deed poll.

Youve obviously done your research :icon_wink

The blokes a complete twat. Whats going with his different hairstyle on every single episode too!?

Last edited:
CJ looks like a bird who used to live down my Dad's street. I use the term 'bird' loosely though - she has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69