People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who repeatedly press the button at a pelican crossing whilst waiting to cross. Then, when the lights change, look at you with a smug grin on their face as if to say "I did that".

that american woman who has had octuplets even though she already has 6 kids under the age of 7 all through IVF, she is single cant work as she is claiming disability benefits and suffers from depression, how the hell can she give the kids total love, care and attention when she has 14 kids all under the age of 7 to bring up herself, she seems obsessed with having as many kids as possible when theres couples out there who would just love 1 child :mad:

that american woman who has had octuplets even though she already has 6 kids under the age of 7 all through IVF, she is single cant work as she is claiming disability benefits and suffers from depression, how the hell can she give the kids total love, care and attention when she has 14 kids all under the age of 7 to bring up herself, she seems obsessed with having as many kids as possible when theres couples out there who would just love 1 child :mad:

She needs help, she lives in a 3 bedroom bungalow with her mum and dad and even her mum says she doesn’t look after the 6 kids she has. She needs psychiatric help IMO.

She needs help, she lives in a 3 bedroom bungalow with her mum and dad and even her mum says she doesn’t look after the 6 kids she has. She needs psychiatric help IMO.

i think the authorities need to be investigated they shouldntve let her have anymore kids after say 3 let alone 6

i think the authorities need to be investigated they shouldntve let her have anymore kids after say 3 let alone 6

Yep she clearly has some mental issues from everything that has been said and they way she lives etc.

even her own mother has come out and had a wee pop at her, i think she intimated her daughter cant cope/look after 6 kids let alone another 8

even her own mother has come out and had a wee pop at her, i think she intimated her daughter cant cope/look after 6 kids let alone another 8

I doubt if there is anybody in the world that could cope with 6, 8, or 14 kids of such similar age single-handed.

i think the authorities need to be investigated they shouldntve let her have any more kids after say 3 let alone 6

They did "let her have more" - they put them inside her!

People who write a complaint to the tv/radio broadcasters. If you have time to write a letter you have time to hang yourself you coonts.

People who write a complaint to the tv/radio broadcasters. If you have time to write a letter you have time to hang yourself you coonts.

When did Jonathon Ross start posting on the forum?

The "band of travellers" that have just taken up residence outside my workplace preventing most traffic from getting in or out.

The "band of travellers" that have just taken up residence outside my workplace preventing most traffic from getting in or out.

contacts

If you see Micky or Brendan there, tell them that telly they sold me is ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670