People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
These silent calls are often from people who you have authorised to get in touch with you. They are placed automatically in anticipation that a rep will be available to speak to you by the time you answer the call. If there is nobody available, all you get is silence.

Ofcom says that you should not get these silent calls. Not less than 2 seconds after you lift your phone, you should get a recorded message which tells you who it is that is calling and a non-premium rate number where you can contact them. If this doesn't happen you should first complain to your telephone provider and then to Ofcom.

when i have picked the phone up there isnt anyone on the other end but you can hear talking in the background ie a call centre, its not often we answer the phone and just let it go onto answerphone but just lately theyve been leaving at least 5 blank messages a day - its more annoying than anything, but surely they should know by now we arent going to talk to them why dont they move onto someone instead :icon_bigg

when i have picked the phone up there isnt anyone on the other end but you can hear talking in the background ie a call centre, its not often we answer the phone and just let it go onto answerphone but just lately theyve been leaving at least 5 blank messages a day - its more annoying than anything, but surely they should know by now we arent going to talk to them why dont they move onto someone instead :icon_bigg

If a company has 'silent called' you, they are not supposed to ring you again within the next 72 hours (Ofcom rules).

Don't forget that it is a machine that is ringing you, not a person who might (or might not) decide that it's not worth bothering you.

**** in a Zafira in Asda, Fosse Park car park.
On opening the driver side rear door he hit the side of my new Mazda 6.

He'd dented my door, but claimed he hadn't. I could see the dent, a passer by could see the dent, but he said "I can't see the dent."

Wouldn't give me his details, phoned up local Police they checked his number plate and told me to pass the details onto my insurer.

So, if you are in any car park and a stone grey Zafira, reg number Y511MLG parks next to you, driven by an asian bloke, mid 30's, check your side doors before you feck off, cos he's a **** and won't own up if he's dented your car.

If he's reading this message, you are a **** of the highest order. If he's not, but you know him, tell him HTB says he's a **** of the highest order, and I will get my car repaired and his insurance will pay.

So, if you are in any car park and a stone grey Zafira, reg number Y511MLG parks next to you, driven by an asian bloke, mid 30's, check your side doors before you feck off, cos he's a **** and won't own up if he's dented your car.

According to the DVLA database, that number should be on a Fiat Scudo van, colour blue.

Last edited:
htb, you now know where and when he shops. just wait, one day you'll see him again and you can feck the car over whilst he's in asda. Imagine how good that will feel?!

If a company has 'silent called' you, they are not supposed to ring you again within the next 72 hours (Ofcom rules).

Don't forget that it is a machine that is ringing you, not a person who might (or might not) decide that it's not worth bothering you.

they rang 5 times within 40 mins last night!! OH was fed up of it ringing so answered it on the last call and a woman just kept asking him the same question over and over then said goodbye.....:mad:

Pisses me off when my boss doesn't pay me on fecking time!

Jrent sites. A common theme was joggers running about on the streets. Joggers look like twats, they are twats.
****s, the lot of them.

I have yet to see one with a smile on its face.

Them and people who cycle on the pavement. I've taken to giving them a little nudge as they go past. Try it. Results are funny as feck.

Them and people who cycle on the pavement. I've taken to giving them a little nudge as they go past. Try it. Results are funny as feck.

ha, i do that too

and people who cut you up walking, as though it's ok to swoosh right in front of you and make you adjust your stride...i clip their ankles and then give make out i was looking in the distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669