People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after the personal hygeine test I think.

When they are late at your Stop its of course your fault not theres for twatting about in some layby supping tea and reading The Sun when they should be working.

That bitch Harriet Harman, she needs a ****ing good shoeing.

The Season of Hate officially began today upon witnessing my first caravanner on the road.

Complete ****ing ****s.

The Season of Hate officially began today upon witnessing my first caravanner on the road.

Complete ****ing ****s.

I used to do about 30,000 motorway miles a year when I lived in the UK.

The only time I ever smiled at a caravan was when they were occasionally reduced to match wood after a jack-knife or decent shunt from a lorry and their multi-coloured Asda clothes collection was strewn cross the motorway.

I hardly ever see the ****ers across here, it's marvellous.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time I ever smiled at a caravan was when they were occasionally reduced to match wood after a jack-knife or decent shunt from a lorry and their mutli-coloured Asda clothes collection was strewn cross the motorway.
:icon_bigg

The only time I ever smiled at a caravan was when they were occasionally reduced to match wood after a jack-knife or decent shunt from a lorry and their multi-coloured Asda clothes collection was strewn cross the motorway.

I was privileged enough to see one break up on the A50 once. It was about 300 yards in front of me, started swerving wildly then flipped over, demolishing it completely. Flipped the car over, too, but surprisingly none of the 7 people in the ancient Mondeo towing it were hurt.

That boxer, dunno his name, the one that parades his belt around the ground every couple of weeks or so. Getting boring now mate.

That boxer, dunno his name, the one that parades his belt around the ground every couple of weeks or so. Getting boring now mate.

He's only a bantam weight as well, not one of the glamour weights is he.

I feel the same, fed up of seeing him and I bet he gets in for free as well!

Thinking of a career change already?

I'm sure you'd pass the test with flying colours anyway...

maybe but i haven't passed my driving test and i think having done so is essential if you want to be a bus driver

another number to the list - 08000 565619:mad:

I've had a call every day from +48717272060 which I think is a number in Poland. They ring for a short while, and the odd occasion that I am quick enough to answer it, there's no one there.

****ers.

I've had a call every day from +48717272060 which I think is a number in Poland. They ring for a short while, and the odd occasion that I am quick enough to answer it, there's no one there.

****ers.

:icon_redf

Just rang them to ask who they are and to stop ringing, and it was Hewlett Packard wanting to arrange a telephone interview. Oops. :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669