People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually trying to lift your spirits you miserable bastard. :icon_lol:

i actually think when he's down is the best time to kick a man,then theres no danger of him fighting back
and to think i admired you..i don't anymore now,you are a cruel nasty cnut:)its all that head banging music you listen to that has made you that way

Last edited:
i actually think when he's down is the best time to kick a man,then theres no danger of him fighting back
and to think i admired you..i don't anymore now,you are a cruel nasty cnut:)

Thats exactly what my appraisal said. :icon_lol:

Thats exactly what my appraisal said. :icon_lol:

i met my boss yesterday for only the 2nd time,first time was 2 months ago for literally 2 minutes,and the first thing he said was that id lost weight and then went on to question me as to why..:icon_conf

i met my boss yesterday for only the 2nd time,first time was 2 months ago for literally 2 minutes,and the first thing he said was that id lost weight and then went on to question me as to why..:icon_conf

...to which you replied that working until half nine, you never have time for a proper evening meal.

...to which you replied that working until half nine, you never have time for a proper evening meal.

i don't hector but i don't like to go on about it,its good you understand not like the other heartless swines on here

i was joking willlow its called irony,sorry if i bore you but reading them isn't compulsory,use the ignore function,infact id feel honoured if you ignored me

Last edited:
i was joking willlow its called irony,sorry if i bore you but reading them isn't compulsory,use the ignore function,infact id feel honoured if you ignored me

My aren't we a bit sensitive today :icon_roll

I was playing along you miserable old codger, hence why I put a smiley face. :icon_roll

My aren't we a bit sensitive today :icon_roll

I was playing along you miserable old codger, hence why I put a smiley face. :icon_roll

sorry i just thought you ended it with your obligatory rolling eyes smiley.im sensitive everyday,maybe way too sensitive:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669