People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
He did play that type of bloke tho just spot on, just like Lazzer.

Its well written etc I'm just not sure its actually funny:icon_conf

Hazzman said:
Kinda of written it has a joke to himself and to no-one else.

Everything he does will be measured against Partridge its the same with Ricky gervais and The Office,I thought Extras was really good but it got slated.

Feckin hell.......... I should not come on to this thread today, I could post a thousand posts on this subject. Everybody pisses me off today, even the feckin cob shop putting tomatoes on the bacon cob instead of mushrooms.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's the same with Bill Maynard. For the next 50 years he will always be compared to Selwyn Frogget

Melton Fox said:
It's the same with Bill Maynard. For the next 50 years he will always be compared to Selwyn Frogget

Bill Maynard, now theres a kunt..................an ignorant kunt at that. He pisses me off too

highland fox said:
Everything he does will be measured against Partridge its the same with Ricky gervais and The Office,I thought Extras was really good but it got slated.

Yep, spot on there really HF. Apart from The Office, I didnt rate Gervais but I think he's defo good. I love his sociology/coounts/berets joke on his stand-up. Watching the office a couple of days,

Finchy 'I'll settle this quiz if I can throw a shoe over the building'
(not a direct quote, stattos)

Now for me Kay's Phoenix Nights is the don but that is not just Kay's work. Like Fawlty Towers, it's down to the whole cast and the trio of writing team. One of the only programmes I can watch one myself and laugh a lot.

Melton Fox said:

Aye...I will always compare Jim Davidson to a complete Kunt

Melton Fox said:

Is that because he looks like him ?

He re-invented himself as Greengrass, anyway

Froggett is now just a distant memory

"Magic, our Morris"

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
Bill Maynard, now theres a kunt..................an ignorant kunt at that. He pisses me off too

When I worked in Leicester we once rang him to ask how much he would charge to 'open' a new Betting Shop,he said 5 grand for 1 hour...it was the first time He'd ever made me laugh.

highland fox said:
When I worked in Leicester we once rang him to ask how much he would charge to 'open' a new Betting Shop,he said 5 grand for 1 hour...it was the first time He'd ever made me laugh.

Where did you run your betting shop Highland in Leicester?!?

highland fox said:
When I worked in Leicester I once rang him to ask how much he would charge to stick his cock up my arse,he said 5 grand for 1 hour...it was the first time He'd ever made me laugh.
Not too bad considering

highland fox said:

The big fat big headed kunt used to sit at the bar in the Narborough Arms, if anybody was sat at his place he used to get the bar staff to move them. He is a typical theatrical kunt..

Hazzman said:
Where did you run your betting shop Highland in Leicester?!?

Wasn't mine,I worked for a company called Manny Bernstein all over the City.

Boy Genius said:
The big fat big headed kunt used to sit at the bar in the Narborough Arms, if anybody was sat at his place he used to get the bar staff to move them. He is a typical theatrical kunt..

:icon_lol: I get the feeling you aren't keen on him BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670