People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who wear wigs

I CAN SEE IT'S A SYRUP YOU BALD-HEADED COOT - FACE UP TO THE REAL WORLD SLAP HEAD

Last edited:
People who use your desk whilst you are on holiday, rearrange all your knick-knacks, move your mouse to the wrong side, and then adjust your chair so that no matter how much you fiddle with it, you'll never get it back to the comfy position it was once in.

PUT EVERYTHING BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT PEOPLE.

Nathan said:
if you're losing/lost it you should shave the rest off.

What percentage does the if you're losing it bit come under. :102:

LeeH said:
PUT EVERYTHING BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT PEOPLE.

Or better still - DON'T MOVE MY STUFF in the first place!

People who bugger off on holiday leaving me to clear all the crap that they have left behind or are not capable of doing. Then they come back all sun-tanned, can't manage a thank you, and instead sit there moaning all bleedin' day because I've moved their Kermit the Frog cuddly toy a quarter of a feckin' inch

homer said:
People who bugger off on holiday leaving me to clear all the crap that they have left behind or are not capable of doing. Then they come back all sun-tanned, can't manage a thank you, and instead sit there moaning all bleedin' day because I've moved their Kermit the Frog cuddly toy a quarter of a feckin' inch
They would if it was frigging sunny.:mad:

Brothers who break your The Verve - Urban Hymns case. I take good care of my cd collection and the case and cover is just as important as the cd and music itself. Good job I bought it from a second-hand stack costing me only a couple of dereks.

highland fox said:
Just people:102:

You really should start leaving those sheep alone, HF. It's doing you (and them) irreparable damage

The Sun - I think it's just revealed to me who won the Danish Speedway Grand Prix on Saturday night, when I want to avoid it, to watch it tonight with full drama and not expect who to win but on the plus side, I think it's my betting tip and we will have had a winner.

homer said:
You really should start leaving those sheep alone, HF. It's doing you (and them) irreparable damage

It was a reference to Alan Partridge actually but never mind....

highland fox said:
It was a reference to Alan Partridge actually but never mind....
I take inspiration from You and Alan H

Hazzman said:
Seen the new Coogan comedy?, Saxondale, it has the makings of some'ut but it's not quite there yet.

Not sure about it but I'll give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669