People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a recent poll it found that 97% of lorry drivers are ****s and 3% are liars
Judging by the brother-in-law, I would agree....

The next door neighbour is pissing me off. Last weekend, the hubby was turning his bike engine over and if looks could kill, the glares she threw at our house would have taken out half of Al-Qaeda. I wouldn't mind, but she sits in her car, engine running, for up to three hours at a time. I wouldn't mind, but more times than not, she sits in the car, then goes back into the house. So don't go giving us the evils, love.

Where has he gone anyway?:102: He's not even in the Prediction League anymore I notice - even though he wasn't a regular in the "not turning up" ranks like the others who have been kicked out.

A right little Sherlock Holmes we've got here!

I did receive information that clee no longer wished to take part, although he may do so in the future. If only other people would let me know in similar fashion, we could see an end to these 'dead' matches.

I know exactly what you mean. Was this in the roadworks going North coming up to Meadowhall, or in the Nottingham bit coming up from Leicester?
A similar thing happened to the car in the middle lane next to me this morning on the way to Meadowhall to take my daughter to work. I was in the inside lane going just under 50 and this car was in the middle lane going just slightly faster with a lorry behind him almost on his bumper and his lights shining brightly into the car.

Well as he couldn't go in the outside lane this lorry kept this up until we got to just before the Meadowhall junction when I slowed down slightly(as I was coming off) and the lorry who had been going past me very very slowly went to go on the inside of the other car before this car decided they were getting off at Meadowhall as well so the lorry switched back. All this in the rain and is only because these lorrys INSIST on travelling at their designated highest speed of 55mph no matter what is in the way or whatever speed limit is meant to be in force.
Trouble is unless there is an accident NOTHING ever gets done about it, and every time I go on the motorway where these 50 mph limits are in place I witness similar events. In fact I expect it now and adjust my driving accordingly so I go in the outside lane or sit in the inside lane until the lorry goes past and then take over them later whem they are going up hill.

this was in the notts/derbys part of the roadworks heading north, it was pretty scary as you dont stand much chance against a lorry in those situations, said driver been reported to his comapny/boss, Oh rang derbys police back after getting a letter wrong on the reg but lo and behold.....they have no details of complaint/phonecall...... whats the point in complaining etc if others dont do their jobs right :icon_roll OH sees a lot of idiots on the road as he does a fair bit of driving but none have made him want to complain until this incident, cant say im looking forward to going through the roadworks again, it wouldnt be so bad if you could pull over onto the hard shoulder but you dont have that luxury in those raodworks but i guess the arseholes who drive dangerously know exactly what theyre doing

this was in the notts/derbys part of the roadworks heading north, it was pretty scary as you dont stand much chance against a lorry in those situations, said driver been reported to his comapny/boss, Oh rang derbys police back after getting a letter wrong on the reg but lo and behold.....they have no details of complaint/phonecall...... whats the point in complaining etc if others dont do their jobs right :icon_roll OH sees a lot of idiots on the road as he does a fair bit of driving but none have made him want to complain until this incident, cant say im looking forward to going through the roadworks again, it wouldnt be so bad if you could pull over onto the hard shoulder but you dont have that luxury in those raodworks but i guess the arseholes who drive dangerously know exactly what theyre doing

Just carry on complaining until something happens.

Just carry on complaining until something happens.

but they can tell you theyre sorting it but probably dont/wont, derbys police told OH to report it to our local police then theyll forward details to them - why the feck couldnt derbys take the details down again :102:

but they can tell you theyre sorting it but probably dont/wont, derbys police told OH to report it to our local police then theyll forward details to them - why the feck couldnt derbys take the details down again :102:

I agree, communicating with police is almost impossible. It's even harder in Queensland - while I was over there they didn't seem especially interested in crime at all.

I did receive information that clee no longer wished to take part, although he may do so in the future. If only other people would let me know in similar fashion, we could see an end to these 'dead' matches.

Playing 'absent' teams is the only way some of us get our points :icon_lol:

People who think it's funny to stand in the middle of the road pretending to be drunk.
The **** who did this at about 12:20am tonight, I hope your arm festers and falls off. You didn't act so drunk when you jumped out of the way did you? If you are stupid enough to stand in the middle of the A47 then I will knock you down, I will not brake but I will accelerate! This time it was my door mirror that caught your arm, next time it will be the ****ing bonnet! And why run off like Linford ****ing Christy afterwards, you didn't seem too drunk then either!!!!!!

People who send text messages to your home number at midnight and who are too ****ing thick to realise that they're not going to get there until about 2, which just happens to be about 15 minutes after you got to sleep.

I don't care if you were wishing me a happy new year - I hope yours is shit!!

People who think it's funny to stand in the middle of the road pretending to be drunk.
The **** who did this at about 12:20am tonight, I hope your arm festers and falls off. You didn't act so drunk when you jumped out of the way did you? If you are stupid enough to stand in the middle of the A47 then I will knock you down, I will not brake but I will accelerate! This time it was my door mirror that caught your arm, next time it will be the ****ing bonnet! And why run off like Linford ****ing Christy afterwards, you didn't seem too drunk then either!!!!!!

tsskk, will the Leicester ****stabulary ever learn? Shocking.

People who send text messages to your home number at midnight and who are too ****ing thick to realise that they're not going to get there until about 2, which just happens to be about 15 minutes after you got to sleep.

I don't care if you were wishing me a happy new year - I hope yours is shit!!

At least it wasn't me doing it to you this year :icon_lol:

I sincerely hope that your mirror is OK. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Mods who re-open a thread to ask a question and then close it so the person the question was asked of is unable to answer. What's that all about then :102:

:icon_wink

It would be stupid for a mod to reopen and then close a thread, when they can post to closed threads anyway.

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

OK then, mods who ask questions in a closed thread :icon_bigg

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

OK then, mods who ask questions in a closed thread :icon_bigg

It was a rhetorical question. It doesn't need an answer. The point had been made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670